Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Major Hacks - Updates Needed

Sorry for the confusion everyone! Please remember that our Moderators are volunteers and are players as well.

Regardless if you have listed any reports in any threads here, please also send an email to support@firemocha.com and we'll assist you as soon as possible.

We all know this is ridiculous. I guess you guys are betting on half of the players not re-reporting the hack so you don't have to do the leg work to refund and update the game properly.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by goddessnikole View Post
    We all know this is ridiculous. I guess you guys are betting on half of the players not re-reporting the hack so you don't have to do the leg work to refund and update the game properly.
    I hate to be cynical, but it looks that way to me too. You have the exact same information from the other thread. In fact, you asked for it to be provided there. If you were taking it seriously and cared about your players, you would forward it on. This will be the fourth...count it...fourth time I have provided the information. The first time was weeks ago, still no resolution. Sorry to the volunteers, i know some of you are doing the best you can, but seriously, you gotta admit it could have been handled better. Its not too late

Farm Supplier
    There's a player ranked in the top 50 with 1751 crowns and is at level 24; and has only two army posts and two barracks. The base is modest with low level buildings.

Has participated in little more than 100 battles. If previous experience is to be considered, this seems very suspicious.

Player name is 'A***xX'.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Grog76 View Post
    There's a player ranked in the top 50 with 1751 crowns and is at level 24; and has only two army posts and two barracks. The base is modest with low level buildings.

Has participated in little more than 100 battles. If previous experience is to be considered, this seems very suspicious.

Player name is 'A***xX'.
    Currently in M-K alliance. Needs to be checked.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grog76 View Post

Player name is 'A***xX'.
    Yes, AltrexX is a hacker. Ive been hit by him and reported with screenshots etc....

New Resident
    Add Boyaeh to the hacks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	11114

New Resident
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	15 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	11116Click image for larger version. 

Views:	15 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	11115

Rhino Keeper
    HACLE from BACKDRAFT. Hit me by only using 33 archer and destroyed 1% of my base, but I lost the battle O__O

Rhino Keeper
    Another one, someone in my alliance reported that when he's cycling through the players to be attacked, he found a player named Follie, but the game automatically skipped him without him pressing the skip button. Is that a bug or is that a hack?