Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/05: The Search for Sabina

Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Think S8 has fixed the matter of beasts spawning in the unexpandable plot, but now I have trees trapped in there. Lol.
    Oh darn! I wish I had thought to put the trees from the new expansions there! I have some of those carriages in there, it just let me store one and I can’t put it back again, so I guess it is fixed. That would have been such a great solution for all those unstorable trees.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Did you click in the quest log where it says "Go"? An arrow should appear on your map.

The requirements 1600 RP, 10 wisp lanterns, 120,000 coins, and Princess' Bow, so if the square you are clicking does not require 1600 RP, you may not be in the right area?
    Check the map https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/pics/C...BoardPlots.png and see where you are. Hope you have already gotten there since your post was 24 hours ago.
    Yes and requirements listed was 1600 RP, 10 wisp lanterns, 120,000 coins but no Princess Bow, tried few areas both side of where arrow was pointing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Oh darn! I wish I had thought to put the trees from the new expansions there! I have some of those carriages in there, it just let me store one and I can?t put it back again, so I guess it is fixed. That would have been such a great solution for all those unstorable trees.
    Yep, if you had decos or other storeable items in there, you can move it by putting it back in storage, but the trees are stuck.
    Last edited by federerGOAT; 07-09-18 at 09:14 PM.

I?m confused, is this a timed event? Or long term storyline?

Rhino Keeper
    What a shame about the wild-berries. Up till that point I was really enjoying this. It's storyline, albeit a prequel. It moves around the kingdom. And it was going at a near perfect pace: not the frantic, desperate frenzy of a timed goal nor the dead slow dullness that has crept into storyline goals of late.

For example, I'm still trying to upgrade the tidegate and the sheer amount of stuff like silver needed, then crafted for hours on end, along with the drop rate of dark pollen, means I lost any real Interest ages ago and am just slogging.

By comparison, I completed the first set of these goals in time to get the wisp, and carried on. Now I'm stuck waiting for wild berries. If they drop, as it would appear, at a rate of one every 2 days, that's the whole game/story stalled for 3 weeks.

Such a shame to spoil it when it was fun.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicesLand1 View Post
    Yes and requirements listed was 1600 RP, 10 wisp lanterns, 120,000 coins but no Princess Bow, tried few areas both side of where arrow was pointing.
    That's just weird. Grasping at straws, all I can think is for you to open your quest log and make sure you kicked off both quests (Into the Wild as well as Search for Sabina.) Do you have the bow in hand? And what is your Storm8 ID, maybe someone can swing by and see whats up.

Fashion Designer
    To forum users: why does the "alternate quest" say "you do not have to complete these goals to do the quest"? Because it looks to me like the side goals are simply the expansion plots from the quest - which jolly well DO need to be done to finish Sabina part 1. Just not within 7 days. The "side quest" only skips steps 8-10, the berries and the wisp fight. Am I just misunderstanding this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    To forum users: why does the "alternate quest" say "you do not have to complete these goals to do the quest"? Because it looks to me like the side goals are simply the expansion plots from the quest - which jolly well DO need to be done to finish Sabina part 1. Just not within 7 days. The "side quest" only skips steps 8-10, the berries and the wisp fight. Am I just misunderstanding this?
    Basically, the side quest is to achieve a certain proportion of the main quest within a set time. If you manage that, you get a pet wisp, so you're no longer dependent on spawning and ****ing wisps, with the uncertainty and energy consumption involved. It completes when you do the first two expansion plots.

You do have to complete all the steps to progress the goal, but if you fail to do it in the set time, the goals will just go merrily on. You don't HAVE to do it in the set time, and you don't lose anything you can't make up for with spawned wisps. It will take longer/be more nuisance.

Please Help

I have now collected 7 times from Tree of the Wilds and have not received any Wildberries

I have done it with and without a Wisp etc uncleared in my kingdom but makes no difference

How long is this going to take?

I realise this is not timed but this is ridiculous!

Fashion Designer
    Question for those that have expanded to the Hidden Outpost.
    Did you have to expand plot M10 before N10?
    The goalbook points to N10 but I can't go there.
    My M10 plot is still unopened (those enchanted lanterns are taking forever to craft).