Page 38 of 105 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Do we actually know what is needed to upgrade the sweet house for levels 9 and 10? I saw the chart but I wasn't sure if those levels were a guess or confirmed accurate?

Trudyscandles
    Post 302 is Chapter 9 and Post 379 is Chapter 10. Will update 10 when I get to Goal 5.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I haven't gemmed ahead but saw that in post#1 this morning. Funny how I had never noticed that before. I got cracking making the pasta from now. I'm on Chapter 6 today. The irony of it is that I'm usually maxed on wheat. Now I have literally zero wheat and no pasta.
    I know I?m low on mushrooms and tomatoes too. It?s going to take a lot of energy so I?m hoping it?s something different for lower level players. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    My pink ram craft just disappeared! Its ok, i made one, but i wanted a second ram. I thought they were unlimited, now i cant make anymore

Farm Supplier
    Sweetheart Shack Trade III closes after you have made ONE of each animal ? since there is a limit of one each for each kingdom!!!

Can someone help me, i can?t find lollipop saplings as reward of chapter 3 goal 3, i searched inventory and my kingdom but i can?t find any. I have closed app and open again but no result. So i?m stuck at chapter 3 now. Any solution guys?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    If I?m understanding you correctly, once we get to 7-2, the adventure will actually drop the bushes etc? If so, it?s a relief. I was sitting here wondering how I would be able to finish without spending gems if the gum drops only drop every 4 hours.

I?m saving my gems for a barracks and don?t want to use any for this but I really want the level 10 shop
    Yes. Once you start Adventuring in 7-2, the goal itself awards 2 Gumdrop Shrubs and it opens the other drops. I've done a few so far today and have gotten two extra Cotton Candy and another Gumdrop Shrub. It's a relief to know we can get extra resource droppers without paying gems!

Quote Originally Posted by lizzytish24 View Post
    Sweetheart Shack Trade III closes after you have made ONE of each animal ? since there is a limit of one each for each kingdom!!!
    Sad but true. In the plus side, they raised the cap on the Sweetheart Unicorn to 4 so players can purchase another 3 during the current sale.

Rhino Keeper
    two days Adventuring and not a single Lollipop sapling or Candy shrub. Only Chocolate rocks. Is it a game bug or just may casual luck?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    My pink ram craft just disappeared! Its ok, i made one, but i wanted a second ram. I thought they were unlimited, now i cant make anymore
    i still have the craft in the workshop with an expiry date of 20th of February.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7AD3B11B-639A-4431-9382-2342D3AE6729.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	49967

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    two days Adventuring and not a single Lollipop sapling or Candy shrub. Only Chocolate rocks. Is it a game bug or just may casual luck?
    From this Bugs and Issues thread
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thanks for bringing this up. Lollipop Tree, Cotton Candy Shrub, and Gum Drop Shrub will drop from the adventure after Day 7 Task 2. We've updated the item description to mention this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    ... if I'll ever reach that level at all, considering the pace ...
    Well, thanks for the info. At least I can stop wasting resources and time