Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    In Total for Whole Quest need to make:

3 Swords Give 1 (+ 2 needed to make the Sword & Shields needed)
    2 Sword & Shields Give 1 (+ 1 needed to make the Shadow Armor)
    1 Shadow Armor Give 1
    I think that based on what kolakid2 has said, my numbers from post #258 are correct.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Shadow fang needed in goal 13 isn?t a guaranteed drop. Defeated 2 and have not received any. Hope it?s not a glitch
    I just defeated my second since this goal started, and didnt get a fang either
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Thanks for all your postings synthesising and consolidating. The bottleneck seems to be something of a tie between faerie tribute and Ivy's hut.

Has anyone who bought a second faerie tribute want to share if you would recommend or not?

Off to get a few more spines (still gross, but fun gross) to complete my last two swords. : )
    I got a second tribute, 2 of the 4 gave the event item on first collection (could collect as soon as purchased, no wait time). I love the art, and like having another water & fish dropper that wont spawn monsters
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    I have fought ssooooooooo many shadow fangbeast today and still only have two (yep...2!!) shadow fangs. This is ridiculous.

Nightclub Owner
    I meant to comment about this in the last event but I forgot:

For a while, new event monsters had new noises but then it stopped and all new event monsters had recycled sound effects. I was happy when The Maxotaurs from the last event had a different type of growl and now the Shadow Barons have a totally new noise. Love that we're once more moving on from the handful of stock sounds.

And, I mean, the Baron's "oh-ohing' is the absolute perfect companion to his silly hand flapping fighting style. It really rounds out the whole experience, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    This is a 14 day event-it?s supposed to take you that long to complete it. Don?t get discouraged if you don?t gamer everything the first few days-although its frustrating because I know we are all impatient. I?ve stuck with a lot of events and I?ve always finished by the deadline without gemming.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I meant to comment about this in the last event but I forgot:

For a while, new event monsters had new noises but then it stopped and all new event monsters had recycled sound effects. I was happy when The Maxotaurs from the last event had a different type of growl and now the Shadow Barons have a totally new noise. Love that we're once more moving on from the handful of stock sounds.

And, I mean, the Baron's "oh-ohing' is the absolute perfect companion to his silly hand flapping fighting style. It really rounds out the whole experience, lol.
    I play with my sound and music off. After reading this though, I wish I had my sound on for the last event so. I could have heard the maxotaur's growl. I'll definitely have to turn on my sound for the next Baron beating!

Farm Supplier
    I am hoping for the power of the post. I have made 2 collections from the Faerie Tribute that was a reward without getting a chalice. I did buy an extra Faerie Tribute for gems and I had a drop from my only collection so far. This is going to be very slow going!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I play with my sound and music off. After reading this though, I wish I had my sound on for the last event so. I could have heard the maxotaur's growl. I'll definitely have to turn on my sound for the next Baron beating!
    If you've got a Maxotaur pet, you can hear its purring growl when you collect from it.

Speaking of pets.... I wish they had included the option to own a Shadow Baron.

With the sepia like coloring and dark red highlights, I think he would've made a great addition to any spooky displays. Sure, the other Shadow pets offer the same general vibe but the Shadow Baron artwork makes his coloring stand out as a stark contrast to all the vivid colors in the rest of our realms.

Heck, I think I'd even enjoy having him as a walker despite my disliking them in general - that's how much I like him.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I got a second tribute, 2 of the 4 gave the event item on first collection (could collect as soon as purchased, no wait time). I love the art, and like having another water & fish dropper that wont spawn monsters
    Oh, but it can spawn a monster! Mine spawned a direboar, I was not happy considering all the monsters we have to fight in this event as it is.

Trudyscandles