View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event.

8 61.54%
  • I did not like this event.

5 38.46%
  • I could not finish in time.

2 15.38%
  • Hopeless Dragon

8 61.54%
  • Topiary Dragon

4 30.77%
  • Julette Dragon

7 53.85%
  • Mingle Dragon

6 46.15%
  • Cardiocushion

2 15.38%
  • Firapples

5 38.46%
  • Raw Marbles

1 7.69%
  • Glamourglass

0 0%
  • Strawberry Stack.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Magical Mingle Dragon Tales Event: **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    If you can get through Chapter 5, you will get 1 nice dragon, 6,500 food 15,000 coins and 12 mystic maps. I rarely finish Tales because of food coost. But I try to finish what I can for the prizes. You are get chocolates toward crafting the Ultra Dragons of the month. Once you can stay in Bingo gold league a few times, you will earn 10X boosts, which you can make a ton of food for much less gold. As far as coins, I have over 200 mil. It gets to where I don't even want to collect them anymore. Just the fact that you found the forum, you will do just fine. Good Luck!
    Thank you! For the tip about the food boosts. I didn’t know what they were for and thought they were “useless” rewards haha. Well now I know. Thank you

I’ve run into a brick wall with this event. I accidentally bred a Pink dragon, 33 hours. Yikes. It’s hogging the nest and breeding den. I can’t do anything until it hatches and moves off the nest

If I don’t finish the chapter before reset at midnight tonight, will I lose my progress so far? Or does it continue until I finish whenever?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Thank you! For the tip about the food boosts. I didn’t know what they were for and thought they were “useless” rewards haha. Well now I know. Thank you

I’ve run into a brick wall with this event. I accidentally bred a Pink dragon, 33 hours. Yikes. It’s hogging the nest and breeding den. I can’t do anything until it hatches and moves off the nest

If I don’t finish the chapter before reset at midnight tonight, will I lose my progress so far? Or does it continue until I finish whenever?
    No worries! Your progress will not be lost. It just keeps going until the Tales ends, so even if you get behind now, you have time to catch up.
    If you want to keep your pink Virtue dragon, make sure you have a habitat lined up for her. The pink ones take a while to build. Also, Virtues are common, so if you don't have a habitat for her, I'd say just sell her and try for another one once you have a way to obtain a pink habitat.

Host(ess)
    I just bred my Hopeless Dragon and Topiary dragon for the goal. I got a 44 hour breeding time... I’m hoping it’s finally a Diamond dragon, I’m in the level 80s and still haven’t gotten one! I would never expect it from this pairing though, could it be something else?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJPRINCESS3 View Post
    I just bred my Hopeless Dragon and Topiary dragon for the goal. I got a 44 hour breeding time... I’m hoping it’s finally a Diamond dragon, I’m in the level 80s and still haven’t gotten one! I would never expect it from this pairing though, could it be something else?
    i think you've got your diamond. only part that sucks is the continuing on with your chapters. unless u hve a couple of boosts. i bred my hopeless & topiary and got a topiary dragon.

what i want to know is how i am suposed to win battles using my mingle at a level 4 against a level 12 champoin
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post

what i want to know is how i am suposed to win battles using my mingle at a level 4 against a level 12 champoin
    My way of doing that part of the Tales is to ignore that step until my Mingle is evolved up to the max level it needs to be (12 in this case). In the mean time, I use other dragons to beat really tough opponents until I get to one that Mingle will have a good chance against. Even if one chapter runs into the next day, it's still a time saver because you're not constantly having to heal the dragon that needs to win. The next chapter will start as soon as the previous one is done.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJPRINCESS3 View Post
    Congrats - that is indeed a Diamond dragon
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Well, I only have 6,848 apples left, but I have done all the dragon feeding I have to for this event. Now it's time to start rebuilding. So much for always trying to keep 300,000 on hand. I didn't even have that when I started this event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    My way of doing that part of the Tales is to ignore that step until my Mingle is evolved up to the max level it needs to be (12 in this case). In the mean time, I use other dragons to beat really tough opponents until I get to one that Mingle will have a good chance against. Even if one chapter runs into the next day, it's still a time saver because you're not constantly having to heal the dragon that needs to win. The next chapter will start as soon as the previous one is done.
    i've tried that. but then it didn't recongnize that i had already raised that dragon above the level needed. and so to end it (b/c i was so close) i had to spend gold. and since it is the weekend, i can't open a support ticket
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Will not do challenges that require breeding commons, have been trying for days, no luck again. If I could breed at least half it would be a different story. Not interested anymore in wasting time. Finally able to breed common Xmas dragon need for its challenge, only 2 1/2 months too late.

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    This is the way I usually do it too, unless I have already collected enough of whatever token is required for one of the two monthly dragons. If I have enough of the tokens, I just don’t start the tournament until I get to the part where I have to fight using the Mingle Dragon. This way, my opponents are low enough that I breeze through them.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast