Page 54 of 78 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/13/2014 Update Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sassylis View Post
    Hi Kooky, no I brought the maze and greenhouse at the same time. I did all that quest and when the seed didn't unlock I went to finish the goal that required visiting 50 to tell about mythic potion and then crafted adamant. I'd left this one sat there as I get bored visiting in one hit. I've visited Greselda's since finishing adamant and it's still locked?? xx

I've just re-read what you said and looked at where I'm at and I'm still cooking bread and cake for goal 3? Is this why it's still not unlocked? Do I have to finish all of those listed? Thanks xx

Yes you have to give the food first.

Fashion Designer
    Hate theMaze update! Ugly and Evil! Please give me Hope that Ivy will save it with her magic! I started a trade with her sister! If not, it is going in storage!
    Last edited by fish63; 02-17-14 at 12:44 PM.

In the greenhouse, the faeriebulb seeds require 4 hrs to grow. It's the first thing to do when I went to the green house. I got the seed pouches as random drops & went forward to grow the seeds. When I went to collect from the greenhouse, it wasn't in the collection.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sassylis View Post
    Hi Kooky, no I brought the maze and greenhouse at the same time. I did all that quest and when the seed didn't unlock I went to finish the goal that required visiting 50 to tell about mythic potion and then crafted adamant. I'd left this one sat there as I get bored visiting in one hit. I've visited Greselda's since finishing adamant and it's still locked?? xx

I've just re-read what you said and looked at where I'm at and I'm still cooking bread and cake for goal 3? Is this why it's still not unlocked? Do I have to finish all of those listed? Thanks xx
    Yes you need to finish all the goals shown on post 2 that are listed before buying the greenhouse.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    It's now well over a week. Lots of mines 3 x DCF and still no Prism ahhhhhhhhhhh

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    Yes you have to give the food first.
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yes you need to finish all the goals shown on post 2 that are listed before buying the greenhouse.
    Thanks Elaur and Kooky...best get finishing that cooking!! xx

Quote Originally Posted by Raverne55 View Post
    In the greenhouse, the faeriebulb seeds require 4 hrs to grow. It's the first thing to do when I went to the green house. I got the seed pouches as random drops & went forward to grow the seeds. When I went to collect from the greenhouse, it wasn't in the collection.
    Growing faerie bulb seeds are not part of the goal!! You just get a random crop that you can just get easier by planting it, and some energy. That's all you get. It's a total waste of time.

You need to Create Dark Seeds then use those seeds to Grow Dark Seeds. The plants you get from growing dark seeds are used in upgrading your maze and that count towards part of the goal 'If you want to be happy'
    Last edited by meme1098; 02-17-14 at 12:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    We heard Faeriebulb Seeds can grow into Magic Fruit :O!

That'd be real nice. When is that coming? Or is that a random drop from crafting?
    Don't get enough faerie bulb seeds from the respite to make it worth while right now.

Are we gonna be able to harvest them from glimmerbulbs again?
    Last edited by meme1098; 02-17-14 at 12:59 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    We heard Faeriebulb Seeds can grow into Magic Fruit :O!
    ohhhh my goodness...