Page 42 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/13/2014 Update Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelletje1 View Post
    Thank you for your "friendly" answer. First of all I don't post for every WHIM! Second your answer for where the Piles of seeds come from I KNOW but read my post carefully; I had none of these.
    Sorry dude, I think you missed my point. Check the times of your posts. You asked a question at at 8.42 on my clock and then reported your same comment 7 minutes later with the comment of I give up, or to that effect, which was directed to a mod. That is all I was pointing out. Never suggested you did not know, just mearly pointed you in the right direction.

Fashion Designer
    So do I understand correctly that when you have a level 5 faerie respite only the respite can give faeriebulb seeds (and not harvesting from glimmerbulbs)?

Executive Chef
    Seeds are not dropping,,, not from any thing,,, I have two consevertory and my fairy respite is finished all levels. Nothing from ivy hut or magic garden and been collecting for days now,,,got a few until until I clicked on the G.Castle the frist time and all collection has stoped .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    More than fairly rare, haven't had a single one drop since Thursday night.
    Wow I'm not alone... I see same here,.. It's like when you click on G castle they just stoped

Rhino Keeper
    If anyone interested to see how the dark garden look after upgrade to level 2
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	8570 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	12370

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sukyee View Post
    If anyone interested to see how the dark garden look after upgrade to level 2
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	8570 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	12370
    Wow! I'm not going to rush to reach that stage I think it's ugly.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    So do I understand correctly that when you have a level 5 faerie respite only the respite can give faeriebulb seeds (and not harvesting from glimmerbulbs)?
    I guess glimmer bulbs don't give those seeds (in the bag or otherwhise), no matter what level faerie respite is (or, if it exists at all). This seems to be a bug in the game. Maybe the developers forgot to change something.

But it is not worthwhile to do "grow faeriebulb seeds" in greenhouse anyway, you get only regular crops (like 1 pepper, 1 wheat and 1 sugar cane). I tried once sacrificing gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starbows View Post
    I guess glimmer bulbs don't give those seeds (in the bag or otherwhise), no matter what level faerie respite is (or, if it exists at all). This seems to be a bug in the game. Maybe the developers forgot to change something.

But it is not worthwhile to do "grow faeriebulb seeds" in greenhouse anyway, you get only regular crops (like 1 pepper, 1 wheat and 1 sugar cane). I tried once sacrificing gems.
    Then the green house is just a nice decoration for me until Griselda (finally....) shows up

I'm confused. I have planted glimmer bulb plants to get faeribulb seeds, but have maxed out on plants with no seeds. Is anyone else getting seeds from glimmer plants?

Everybody....please don't worry about faerie bulb seeds!!!! The craft in the greenhouse doesn't net you anything spectacular. Just random crops & energy, etc you can get easier from farming.

Concentrate on the piles of seeds!!! You need those for creating Dark Seeds. You need the Dark Seeds for crafting the glimmer plants required for upgrading the maze.

Piles of Seeds are important!!!! Not faerie bulb seeds.
    Last edited by meme1098; 02-15-14 at 08:50 AM.