Quote Originally Posted by huanghe99 View Post
    Athletic and water got 20h,what is it? Thx
    Magic. Tropic is 11hrs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by huanghe99 View Post
    Athletic and water got 20h,what is it? Thx
    Its a magic 20hr headache enjoy.

Host(ess)
    I HATE magic, just magic, breed anything and then if they have Red and Blue then thousand magic come. Crazy!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    I think I'm gonna cry!!! I've been trying for tropic from the moment it came out until just yesterday I stopped breeding it because all magics fail that I got. Everyday magics, not even a single 11 hrs fail just to ease my mind. My nbrs have all tropic collection that is completed already, yet I have NONE!

In the other account I've been trying for independence but I got tropic so easy! And breeding another 11 hrs now

Why do I think that second account is more lucky than my main account?!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    Why do I think that second account is more lucky than my main account?!
    Likewise here still no Tropic, yet my other account has it and several dragons i've desperately tried to get. Seems random breeding yields better rewards, or maybe it's just a lucky account, I know a few that don't even try and get it on 1-3 attempts. >_<

Rhino Keeper
    Lol, I've been breeding for independence with Love & Water, 2 Tropics, 2 Laserlights, 1 Winter

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbbycakes View Post
    Got it with social/phoenix 11hrs
    Great, those are 2 Dragons I'm having a heck of a time getting. Can someone please give me some combos to get Social Dragon & Phoenix Dragon so I can try to get Tropic? I bought the Island a week ago & been trying so many different combos to get this lil rascal, even a lot of the others I don't even have.
    Thanks if anyone can help me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by staylor2013 View Post
    Great, those are 2 Dragons I'm having a heck of a time getting. Can someone please give me some combos to get Social Dragon & Phoenix Dragon so I can try to get Tropic? I bought the Island a week ago & been trying so many different combos to get this lil rascal, even a lot of the others I don't even have.
    You cant breed Phoenix. I think its a tournament or mission prize dragon on iOS.
    Soi

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by staylor2013 View Post
    Phoenix was a tournament prize, hopefully it may come back :/ social is a super rare combo or air and water. Good luck!