Page 68 of 170 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Hello everyone! When visiting a neighbor I noticed they have the dango and mochi recipes unlocked. I thought that the game version to unlock those limited recipes wasn't available anymore! Is there any way I can unlock them too?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingAmyna View Post
    Hello everyone! When visiting a neighbor I noticed they have the dango and mochi recipes unlocked. I thought that the game version to unlock those limited recipes wasn't available anymore! Is there any way I can unlock them too?
    To my knowledge, it's only Android devices that need the special versions of the game to have those items. On iOS, the items are are included and available to all from level 11. It seems these neighbors are either long-time players who downloaded the Tokyo Sweets version when it was released or they are on iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    To my knowledge, it's only Android devices that need the special versions of the game to have those items. On iOS, the items are are included and available to all from level 11. It seems these neighbors are either long-time players who downloaded the Tokyo Sweets version when it was released or they are on iOS.

Thanks for answering! They probably are on iOS because they're level 19

Another question: if I download the game on an iOS device and log in with my account, will I be able to get them?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingAmyna View Post
    Thanks for answering! They probably are on iOS because they're level 19

Another question: if I download the game on an iOS device and log in with my account, will I be able to get them?
    Yes, so long as you've set up an s8 ID and password - which, you obviously have since you're on the forum, lol.

I use iOS for my daily playing but make sure to have an Android device lying around so I can play on both platforms. Each has their pros and cons but I do find that iOS tends to run a bit smoother in general while the droid platform makes unpacking decos much easier.

I've never had any issues with cross platforming but a general rule is to try to stick to one platform when doing an event such as the timed goals. For instance, if I were to log in on iOS and start recipes for the current goal, I would make sure I was on iOS when I served the recipes, too. If I were to serve the recipes on android then bounce back to iOS there is a small possibility that my game wouldn't sync properly and I might not get credit for the goal. For things like decorating and general baking cross platform shouldn't present an issue - at least this is my experience.

Executive Chef
    I recall it being offered for sale in December of 2014 but no one could recall where it came from originally, lol. Here's a link to that thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76272

If it did come from a box it would've been from the Santa's Gift Bag since that's the one holiday mystery box whose contents have never been firmly stated and its entry in the Master Box Guide isn't complete. In my personal inventory I have the Workshop listed as being a possible 2nd place prize in the Santa's Gift Bag but until that's just my educated guess.
    Thank you. This most likely limited item. Which is a pain, because I do not have the item yet and some limited item never really return for a while if at all. Hopefully this come back. So I can buy.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Yes, so long as you've set up an s8 ID and password - which, you obviously have since you're on the forum, lol.

I use iOS for my daily playing but make sure to have an Android device lying around so I can play on both platforms. Each has their pros and cons but I do find that iOS tends to run a bit smoother in general while the droid platform makes unpacking decos much easier.

I've never had any issues with cross platforming but a general rule is to try to stick to one platform when doing an event such as the timed goals. For instance, if I were to log in on iOS and start recipes for the current goal, I would make sure I was on iOS when I served the recipes, too. If I were to serve the recipes on android then bounce back to iOS there is a small possibility that my game wouldn't sync properly and I might not get credit for the goal. For things like decorating and general baking cross platform shouldn't present an issue - at least this is my experience.
    Thanks for the answers and your advice

Question about missing goals

I am level 49, have done the Sweet Loretta goal thread, but now have no non-timed goals to work for. I still have the weekly goals - currently an Irish theme, but no others.
    Is there a list of the basic level based goals anywhere? So I know what level I need to be before more pop up?
    I especially notice that some people are asking for gifts that I have never asked for, so. Assume they are working towards goals I have not got.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Calisto1379 View Post
    I am level 49, have done the Sweet Loretta goal thread, but now have no non-timed goals to work for. I still have the weekly goals - currently an Irish theme, but no others.
    Is there a list of the basic level based goals anywhere? So I know what level I need to be before more pop up?
    I especially notice that some people are asking for gifts that I have never asked for, so. Assume they are working towards goals I have not got.
    Welcome to the forum.

If I remember correctly, these are the 3 regular game goals -
    1. New Bakery Goals
    2. Classic Bread Oven Goals
    3. SweetCo Goals

The current limited time goal is "Take It Easy". https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...r-12-(15-Days)

(Merged to Question thread since this is not a bug.)

Quote Originally Posted by Calisto1379 View Post
    If people are asking for items that you have not asked for and it isn't the weekly(5 or 15 day) goals they are probably just building random ovens for fun.

Hi Everyone
    I was wondering if anyone has any insight into why in some of my bakeries (I have multiple) I can?t keep food on the counters because it moves so fast, and in others my bakery has become cluttered with an overage of counters due to the food moving so slowly it seems they?re not moving. Can?t seem to figure it out.
    I did notice that if I stopped making recipes the food would sit there longer but if I start making new the food starts moving again but this is not happening consistently through all bakeries. Anyone know how it all works?
    Thanks!