Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 3-12-14

Executive Chef
    a box, thats it. Y and how could u do that?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    a box, thats it. Y and how could u do that?
    They've been doing this for ages. It doesn't surprise at all anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    A fountain, a piano, and a couch?! Wow! How'd they ever come up with that?? :P

A bit disappointing when it's just a box. But whatevs, I save some money. Won't buy the box, St.P's Day isn't one of my favourite holidays. The stuff from last week is enough for me.

Can't wait for spring stuff. They better not give us something weird like pirates instead. We want flowers and bunnies and pretty colours!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    What is happening when you try to install the games?
    Have you checked you phone to see if you can update the software version for it?
    My phone is about everything worked. When you try to download an error pops up but is not described. This morning has displayed the new version of bs is taken but I do not have her on the phone ...

Fashion Designer
    I also got the chaise lounge, it is very pretty worth 24 gems to me, the table of cookies is cute but would not have spent 24 gems willingly for it. It sure is too bad they could not have given us some other nice St. Paddy's day things for coins.
    Team Lava...you have LOTS of time to do a reallllllly cool update for when this challenge is up! Bunnies, chicks, eggs, Easter, pretty spring colors and flowers....please be nice to us!!

Host(ess)
    First prize is the Bagpipe Parade.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	604 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	12678

Sorry the image is small - not sure how to configure it.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-13-14 at 02:00 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

Executive Chef
    Why do we get so many updates with just a new box? This has happened more than I can remember. That's it no new tables or chairs. Disappointed with these updates

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Why do we get so many updates with just a new box? This has happened more than I can remember. That's it no new tables or chairs. Disappointed with these updates
    Everyone is disappointed with these updates. For people unwilling to spend cash, they [the box-only updates] don't even count. But unfortunately TL has never really cared if we're happy or not. /in a bitter mood
    Last edited by AutumnHikari; 03-14-14 at 03:16 PM. Reason: clarified something

Executive Chef
    They don't care what the few people on this forum think. As long their millions of players who never visit these forums keep buying gems, they don't need to change any of their tactics.

Executive Chef
    Updated my Irish corner with new stuff from the box I think it's improved it a bit. I won't bother trying to get the fountain or piano. Had enough of pianos and fountains!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast