Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/25/14 The Faerie Bridge

Rhino Keeper
    I missed you! Always the voice of reason, with a little grounding humor thrown in. Welcome back, QZ.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by room27 View Post
    I missed you! Always the voice of reason, with a little grounding humor thrown in. Welcome back, QZ.
    Thank you, dahlink!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Faerie Bridge

size 2x2 come already built - no parts required

Last edited by Dabag; 09-27-14 at 12:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I'm back! Did y'all miss me?

As to this whole faerie question, how do we know the jarred faeries aren't a different species? Maybe they're evil? Maybe they're an invasive species (with so many of us being maxed out there's lots of them), and we're helping the environment by capturing them? It was my understanding that the jarred faeries aren't injured when their dust is collected. I prefer to think they're released when the dust is used. Maybe we release them through the gate!
    Welcome back From the abyss, QZ...you were missed!
    Last edited by DessertWolf; 09-30-14 at 04:45 PM. Reason: removed banned reference

Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Welcome back From the abyss, QZ...you were missed!

Mtsmtsmts
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Welcome back QZ. It was much too quiet around here.

Thanks Dabag, missed the pics.

Anyone knows if we can sent out for the Bandit roaming adventure ahead of time? Does the task complete with the sending or the return?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Well, let me see if I can simplify this.

In real life I don't eat my neighbors or trading partners in other countries, those of other races than I, or those I have tea with.
    First of all, there's no such thing as "other human races", there's only 1 human race, we're all Homo Sapiens. So, let's skip that.

Second, there is no difference in the chicken you (or other people) keep at home, and the chicken that you eat (we too have bacon in this game). There is a little difference to the pig that lives in the woods (dunno how you call it in English?), the pig that some keep as pet and the pig that's on your plate. And there's no difference between the rabbit you keep, and the rabbit you hunt, but between the dog you keep and the wolf you hunt are little differences. I think it's the same with fearies: you work with some, and some you use for their "eggs" ie, their feary-dust. And perhaps there are different types of fearies, with different concienceness. It's not like Faeries Murmur, Faeries in A Jar, Azaela and the Queen are anything alike... Let it be clear, TL stated clearly that using "Faerie in a jar" was not ****ing that fearie, but releasing it.

It does however, raise questions on how they got in the jar, and why did we find the jar? Perhaps they were punished like we do with criminals, and after they've given dust, they payed their debts to society? Who are we to judge their society and social ways? If you want to read more about that kind of questions, I can recommend the books of Orson Scott Card, the Ender-Universe, but that's waaaaay off topic

Anyway, at first I liked your posts about this, but I think you're taking it way to seriously. It's a game! It's pixels and bits and bytes! I've played far worse games, and my moral standards aren't incriminated. The moment you take games too seriously, something goes wrong...

Banned
    I'm reading about all the complaints and thinking to myself... oh com'on, this update can't be worse than that $50 parking ticket I got a few days ago that I bitterly paid for... (that totally made going to work meeting that day a complete waste of my time since I don't get paid to be there)

So I have decided to put Sister, Sister (got 12 inscriptions so far) on hold and do this one first. I do wish we have another source for those glimmer fragments and shards, but since this is not a time-limited quest I figure I'll just take my time. I'm also trying to do the Plume Hive adventure for the faerie building materials instead of doing the trade so that I can use less of the glimmer materials.

I strongly suggest that those who are overly frustrated by the games to simply delete them, because life is too short to spend on getting frustrated over an app. I just recently deleted fairy forest story, restaurant story 2, kingdom clash, and a few of those candy mania variation games because they are either not rewarding enough (breeding the super rare animals in fairy forest story is getting too tedious), getting boring, or too time consuming (kingdom clash). I'm debating about deleting Bakery and Restaurant Story as well, and if I do that it'd leave Castle Story and Mystery Crimes the only storm8 game I play. I'm not gonna let a few game apps dictate my mood and I don't think anyone should.
    Last edited by CLOVERKAITO; 09-27-14 at 06:46 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Okay guys, lets keep this thread on topic of the new quest. Please take your personal conversations to the PMs.

There are also current threads running where you can leave feedback on the overall game and your personal likes and dislikes of the game.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast