Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: 04/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (April 2022)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I got an Earth Wisp and an Expansion Permit
    Ooooo you lucky! I got them hoping for Expansion Permits lololol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I got an Earth Wisp and an Expansion Permit
    I will keep trying then, 2 weeks and only coins and black flag for Earth Wisp!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I wouldn't assume that at this stage... but I have started a list of horses (and similar) in the Monster Hunt Guide.
    Has anyone had a chance to test whether the Velvet Clydesdale will spawn a Glimmer Golem yet? Waiting to see if I should go all in with my remaining cabbages… Thanks you guys!
    Last edited by shellygoodtimes; 04-24-22 at 04:50 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shellygoodtimes View Post
    Has anyone had a chance to test whether the Velvet Clydesdale will spawn a Glimmer Golem yet? Waiting to see if I should go all in with my remaining cabbages… Thanks you guys!
    Just tried it. Velvet Clydesdale does not spawn a golem. Purty horse tho, but no golem.
    Last edited by roksta72; 04-25-22 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Just tried it. Velvet Clydesdale does not spawn a golem. Purty horse tho, but no golem.
    Thanks so much for testing it out! I was on the fence; I’ll start saving up cabbages for future tents. Thanks again!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shellygoodtimes View Post
    Thanks so much for testing it out! I was on the fence; I’ll start saving up cabbages for future tents. Thanks again!
    My pleasure ;-) sorry I didn’t see your post earlier. Haven’t been trying this MH/LB, otherwise I probably would have tried it sooner. I was on the fence with it too. Got plenty of horses,so don’t need the drops, but I love all the Clydesdales. They’re gorgeous horses so decided to get it when it showed up in my tent. Hope you manage to get one….if you want it of course. I’ve often forgone something in the tent before, being unsure of the drops,or on the fence about it, then decide I want it and it never shows again. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    My pleasure ;-) sorry I didn?t see your post earlier. Haven?t been trying this MH/LB, otherwise I probably would have tried it sooner. I was on the fence with it too. Got plenty of horses,so don?t need the drops, but I love all the Clydesdales. They?re gorgeous horses so decided to get it when it showed up in my tent. Hope you manage to get one?.if you want it of course. I?ve often forgone something in the tent before, being unsure of the drops,or on the fence about it, then decide I want it and it never shows again. Lol.
    No worries! 😉

And I?m with you. When it comes to tent prizes, it?s a choice between ?cuteness factor? and ?do I really need those drops?? Cuteness factor wins more than it should, since a lot of those cute things are now sitting in cute storage.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Fawnicorn pond is animated. He drinks from the pond.
    Thank you for posting that. I was definitely wanting to know that!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Still trying to figure all this out! This is a screen recording of the fawnicorn pond.
    https://imgur.com/AmLOdPF (use this link if the pic doesn't load - it will take you to a third party site, but it is an approved one)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Still trying to figure all this out! This is a screen recording of the fawnicorn pond.
    https://imgur.com/AmLOdPF (use this link if the pic doesn't load - it will take you to a third party site, but it is an approved one)

Well done SW. I’m still trying to figure out how to post a screen shot lol.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast