Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/02: Monster Hunt S25 and Leaderboad | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    For inventory link to look up your fave beastie:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide
    : D

The big prize doesn't interest me, nor do LBs, but.... thinking of the kitty knights. Some people have said that the animation is a bit weird, but for drops... how do people enjoy it? Already have other prime animals like the unicorns (I call them unicorn goats). : )

Staying out in meanwhile. I wish we didn't have to say good luck, it, good luck if you want it. I was hoping for animals from days gone by, haven't had that for awhile. LOVE THOSE. : D
    I have that armored kitty thing. I am only moderately happy with that. It said that it would drop expansion items, but I only got an expansion permit once, and never any trade tickets. I don?t consider the other things she drops, like milk, to be expansion items.
    And you are right, the animation is very strange. I do not know if it is supposed to be dancing...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-03-20 at 04:39 AM. Reason: removed inappropriate content

Rhino Keeper
    Please explain how this works: started to follow the usual things to do which did not prompt the Leader Board ****, ****ed a blue dire boar and them the stuff started up about leader board. Activated golem and when hitting that finally started to generate coins. So lost the 40 hits with that happening. Thought maybe another blue dire boar may come as resets are common practice but not in this case.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post

Thank you Giselle. Oh my gosh! How could I have forgotten the knight tokens would be used to help with LB. We've had several of these recently so you'd think I'd remember. I was only looking in the places where we use the gold tokens. Thank you.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    The 3 goals for defeating monsters finally showed up, and I was finally able to get a blue direboar.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Also the Jousting Arena (level 5) will spawn monsters and the original statues of the Skunkupine, Fangbeast, and Dire Boar will drop tokens once a day.

I’m crafting the Dark Knight because I was maxed on Gold tokens and I’ve already crafted everything else that I want. I will work to replace the tokens, but I DESPISE the Leaderboard. I don’t think players should be pitted against each other.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks robot parade for kitty knight feedback. : )

DeeDeeBird - YES. Agree on LB very very much.

: )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Forum showed it had a problem and had to reload, but when I clicked to post, it had previously been posted successfully.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Thank you Giselle. Oh my gosh! How could I have forgotten the knight tokens would be used to help with LB. We've had several of these recently so you'd think I'd remember. I was only looking in the places where we use the gold tokens. Thank you.
    My pleasure. I always start out thinking the special tokens are used to craft a special beast like the old days, then remember nope, just LB crafts. So always a moment of disappointment.

Fashion Designer
    After the total rubbish leaderboard last time, I certainly won't be competing again. Lesson learned!

I'll just plod along getting gold tokens I guess.

Executive Chef
    I am definitely going for Gladys the Knight because my Wonder Woman, er Ianthe, needs some Amazon warriors. I am crafting the Dark Knight because his drops are decent. I don’t really care about the LB Knight so will just go for gold tokens because that is what I do during monster hunts.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast