Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crafts with no xp points in Train Orders

Rhino Keeper

Crafts with no xp points in Train Orders

Hi, wasnt sure where to ask this question so apologies if in wrong thread, dont know if anyone has noticed this, on some of the train loads if event items are involved, or hickory wood, it gives zero stars, still get coins but no stars. I have noticed this with hickory wood loads for a long time and since the last event it asks for those items now but zero stars. Has anyone else noticed or is there a problem.

Thanks x

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Hi, wasnt sure where to ask this question so apologies if in wrong thread, dont know if anyone has noticed this, on some of the train loads if event items are involved, or hickory wood, it gives zero stars, still get coins but no stars. I have noticed this with hickory wood loads for a long time and since the last event it asks for those items now but zero stars. Has anyone else noticed or is there a problem.

Thanks x
    Can you post a screenshot and which order if this happens again? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Can you post a screenshot and which order if this happens again? Thanks.
    Ah dang, I just had one and discarded it, I will next time, how do you put a pic into the thread x

Rhino Keeper
    Oh crumbs, I don’t have time to trawl through that just to post a pic, I’ll just keep discarding the train deliveries that have zero stars, it’s nearly Xmas so I am flat out, this game is going down now till after new year, I just don’t have time, have a great Xmas and new year xx

Rhino Keeper
    No worries. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. Cheers.
    Hi, I had a go at putting a pic into this thread but it doesnt come up with the option to attach after I ?reply to thread? then ?go advanced?, using iphone 6s plus if that helps, thanks xx

Grand Emperor
    Hi, I had a go at putting a pic into this thread but it doesnt come up with the option to attach after I ?reply to thread? then ?go advanced?, using iphone 6s plus if that helps, thanks xx
    The attach image button is the last 3rd button from the right (tree in box) in the toolbar of reply box in Quick Reply or Go Advanced. Post in this thread if you have more questions about posting photos. How To A Post Photo On The Forum

Rhino Keeper

Crafts with no xp points in Train Orders

The attach image button is the last 3rd button from the right (tree in box) in the toolbar of reply box in Quick Reply or Go Advanced. Post in this thread if you have more questions about posting photos. How To A Post Photo On The Forum
    Ah cheers me dears, I will have another look over the weekend, it’s not a major issue, but noticed it is happening when the last event items are included in the chuff chuff deliveries, but also hickory wood has been 0 stars for a long time now, very odd x

Grand Emperor
    Ah cheers me dears, I will have another look over the weekend, it’s not a major issue, but noticed it is happening when the last event items are included in the chuff chuff deliveries, but also hickory wood has been 0 stars for a long time now, very odd x
    I've flagged this over. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast