View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 124 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1454

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Rhino Keeper
    I'm going to cry again...Was out of energy and the game burped...after that I lost 50 ! gems. I even had to check how many energy you could buy for gems, because I never even look at that. I have no idea what happened, I certainly didn't consciously tapped "buy" .

I want a confirmation button! (other games have them, so it is possible Storm8!)

Worst is I was making gems with the golden trade...well lost that. Not a happy camper.

Aiming for a fifth boar. My temples are on level 7, with just a couple of hours left.

Fashion Designer
    Is there any other way to get onyx crystals other than from the onyx pearl? I'm only getting 1 at a time on most collections so I'm stuck on part 5 of chapter 7. I've been collecting since early yesterday, woke up during the night to collect from it and still don't have enough. I've tried the adventure but have gotten any so far.
    Am I just out of luck or is there another way to get them, besides spending gems? I started when it auto started and only have 2 days left. So even with their "gift" I doubt I'll be able to finish unless I spend a ton of gems, which I shouldn't have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I am still getting requests for onyx blades instead of the scrolls. I don't know if I should respond to these today or not.
    It seems most players would be past that part.

i remember I was stuck at 19 for a long time too. I sent out one request to a faithful neighbor and got it back within 10 minutes. Something was messed up for sure.
    I checked my neighbours to see what level they were on. If they had gone past needing the blades I didn't send them one if they were near the requesting scroll stage. That way my blade wouldn't take the place of a scroll. Otherwise I reply to requests so my neighbours know to send them to me in the future. I play very regularly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I checked my neighbours to see what level they were on. If they had gone past needing the blades I didn't send them one if they were near the requesting scroll stage. That way my blade wouldn't take the place of a scroll. Otherwise I reply to requests so my neighbours know to send them to me in the future. I play very regularly.
    Thanks. I just did what you suggested, and I sent the request.
    I wouldn't be surprised if my neighbor has given up on this event.

Farm Supplier
    Help, I'm stuck! I don't know how I messed up the requests for chapter 9, but I am stuck at 11 the last 8 hours. This event has been a nightmare and it will be very difficult to finish anyway, but I wouldn't want it to be because of the nine remaining requests... Anyone interested in becoming neighbours? My ID is Volissos.
    Last edited by volissos; 07-24-17 at 11:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello everyone,

My ID is Indryia, if someone still needs requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Also stuck on 19/20. Really? After everything I am actually stuck on neighbours' responses? Definitely not skipping with gems, what will be will be. But I am a little suspicious that I am still waiting for that final response despite sending to 96 neighbours 8.5 hours ago.
    Thats crazy you should have got your 20 by now!
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    Hello everyone,

My ID is Indryia, if someone still needs requests.
    I've invited you, thank you very much!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by volissos View Post
    Help, I'm stuck! I don't know how I messed up the requests for chapter 9, but I am stuck at 11 the last 8 hours. This event has been a nightmare and it will be very difficult to finish anyway, but I wouldn't want it to be because of the nine remaining requests... Anyone interested in becoming neighbours? My ID is Volissos.
    I got your request from my secondary account (doodle). Hopefully it comes through at your end. Good luck! sending invite from this account also.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    Is there any other way to get onyx crystals other than from the onyx pearl? I'm only getting 1 at a time on most collections so I'm stuck on part 5 of chapter 7. I've been collecting since early yesterday, woke up during the night to collect from it and still don't have enough. I've tried the adventure but have gotten any so far.
    Am I just out of luck or is there another way to get them, besides spending gems? I started when it auto started and only have 2 days left. So even with their "gift" I doubt I'll be able to finish unless I spend a ton of gems, which I shouldn't have to do.
    If you are not sending out the adventures constantally ( note I don't wake up at night to collect and send) I recommend it. I had no adventure drops of the flowers or pearls until after level seven but then I received many.

PS If anyone is stuck on requests you can add me.
    Thuakie Sword #19