View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 123 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1454

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Executive Chef
    I am still getting requests for onyx blades instead of the scrolls. I don't know if I should respond to these today or not.
    It seems most players would be past that part.

i remember I was stuck at 19 for a long time too. I sent out one request to a faithful neighbor and got it back within 10 minutes. Something was messed up for sure.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I am still getting requests for onyx blades instead of the scrolls. I don't know if I should respond to these today or not.

i remember I was stuck at 19 for a long time too. I sent out one request to a faithful neighbor and got it back within 10 minutes. Something was messed up for sure.
    Maybe that is it, maybe someone replied to an old request (though I specifically didn't send too many and the 15 I needed were in within hours). Finding it incredibly frustrating to be stuck on step 1 due to requests. I now will have a much more stressful day tomorrow.

Hmmm, since I requested help from my neighbours around an hour ago, about 10 have responded to my request but I'm still at 0/20. And NO, these people couldn't be sending me the blade because they are responses from people who either already filled that request, or who I didn't ask for that. And I haven't asked for anything in months. Some of these fulfillments are from new neighbours I've never asked for anything. so whats with that?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Maybe that is it, maybe someone replied to an old request (though I specifically didn't send too many and the 15 I needed were in within hours). Finding it incredibly frustrating to be stuck on step 1 due to requests. I now will have a much more stressful day tomorrow.
    I have checked and have 21 blades from the earlier request but it's quite a way back in my inventory and am pretty sure one didn't come in today. So what gives? I guess I am forced to wait till tomorrow to send out new requests and then will have 12 hours of crafting to do. I had hoped to make all the emblems today, leaving only the orb thing for tomorrow.

Farm Supplier
    I will be curious to see the poll results for those of use who (1) started on the first day, spent gems, but didn't complete as well as (2) started on another day, spent gems, and didn't complete the event. I wouldn't have finished the event if I didn't spend gems to speed up collection or buy one of the two required emblems with a couple hours left of the event. I only had 1 crystal left from crafting my first. My nonstop adventures resulted in my having 3 pearls, 5 dahlias, 3 rose bushes, and 1 well (the well dropped on my last adventure). I echo the criticisms others have posted here; it was very stressful and, if we had higher drop rates at the beginning, then we would have had a higher percentage of folks to finish without high levels of stress and sleep deprivation.

Executive Chef

Thanks for quick neighbour acceptance. Have sent you a request, let's see if it goes through.

Executive Chef
    im trying to figure out if we are neighbors. Did you send a request to kingdom Talia? If we're neighbors, send request. Just as a test.

Executive Chef
    im trying to figure out if we are neighbors. Did you send a request to kingdom Talia? If we're neighbors, send request. Just as a test.
    We weren't neighbours but sent you an invite and you accepted. Have sent you a request since so we'll see. But I doubt it goes through.

Executive Chef
    We weren't neighbours but sent you an invite and you accepted. Have sent you a request since so we'll see. But I doubt it goes through.
    so far it has not shown up. It shouldn't take that long. Sooo many glitches in this event and in gifting in general. I'll let you know if anything shows up. It was worth a try.

Executive Chef
    so far it has not shown up. It shouldn't take that long. Sooo many glitches in this event and in gifting in general. I'll let you know if anything shows up. It was worth a try.
    Boohoo, it just confirms I will be stuck till tomorrow morning. Ridiculous. Thanks for your help though.