View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

8 42.11%
  • I didn't like this event

6 31.58%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

4 21.05%
  • Forest Lord

10 52.63%
  • Stormtusk

11 57.89%
  • Imperial Fox

9 47.37%
  • Decorative Eggs

0 0%
  • Swan Topiary

2 10.53%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: A Forest Empire - 2019 Apr 23 (POLL ADDED)

Oh, I misunderstood. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    So I am having issues finding the Broochstones while mining, not to mention I had an explosive disappear completely. I found a ton of the Broochstones at yhe beginning of the event, but now I'm getting runes and food exclusively. Anybody else have this issue?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sewknitty View Post
    So I am having issues finding the Broochstones while mining, not to mention I had an explosive disappear completely. I found a ton of the Broochstones at yhe beginning of the event, but now I'm getting runes and food exclusively. Anybody else have this issue?
    Yes, I have the same situation. I'm breeding to fill up my mines for the final chapter as in the past I've needed a lot to collect the five broochstones or whatever.
    I also mine, then leave the game or visit a neighbor and go back in. Not sure if it helps but if I'm only getting food I retry later. Good luck😊

New Resident
    Ok so I won the Stormtusk several hours ago, and it still doesn't appear in my inventory, it keeps showing the loading icon. Anyone knows what to do ?

Farm Supplier
    Try reloading the app. It may not work, but that is where I would start.

Farm Supplier
    Still no luck with the Ice Queen so this will be the first storybook I haven’t been able to complete for ages��

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Marichou4 View Post
    Ok so I won the Stormtusk several hours ago, and it still doesn't appear in my inventory, it keeps showing the loading icon. Anyone knows what to do ?
    Welcome to the forum.

Try sewknitty's suggestion. Some devices may need to restart the device. Let me know if you're still having issue with it.

Quote Originally Posted by sewknitty View Post
    Try reloading the app. It may not work, but that is where I would start.

Finally done! For some reason, this Storybook event felt like it took forever to complete

It took eight explosives to dig out the 5 Broochstones in the mine because they just kept throwing food at me

New Resident
    Thank you very much ! It worked ! Still kinda mad though because if it wasn't for that bug, I would have had great chances of getting the fox, but now I'll run out of time 😭

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Finally done! For some reason, this Storybook event felt like it took forever to complete

It took eight explosives to dig out the 5 Broochstones in the mine because they just kept throwing food at me
    Congrats! Me too just finished on older account, won't get on younger account cause not spending money for gems to speed up. Took me 13 bombs to get the 5 Broochstones. I have never had to use that many before.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast