Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

I've been doing the Feral Lands adventure these past few days and have gotten several drops not listed as known drops in the adventure guide: wooden beam, stone block, fancy block, royal beam, enchanted block, energy, silver ore, iron ore, living wood, glimmerdust, roast chicken (I didn't even know roast chicken could drop from any adventures!). I've got a couple of screenshots with some but not all of it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-10-15-27-27.png 
Views:	110 
Size:	814.2 KB 
ID:	33484Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-12-13-13-54.png 
Views:	90 
Size:	746.2 KB 
ID:	33485

thanks! added info (finally!) SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-23-17 at 05:52 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by embroideress View Post
    I've been doing the Feral Lands adventure these past few days and have gotten several drops not listed as known drops in the adventure guide: wooden beam, stone block, fancy block, royal beam, enchanted block, energy, silver ore, iron ore, living wood, glimmerdust, roast chicken (I didn't even know roast chicken could drop from any adventures!). I've got a couple of screenshots with some but not all of it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-10-15-27-27.png 
Views:	110 
Size:	814.2 KB 
ID:	33484Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-12-13-13-54.png 
Views:	90 
Size:	746.2 KB 
ID:	33485
    Thanks for the extra info. I put out a general SOS a while back to capture the normal drops. I know it's not complete, so more player help needed! I'll add that info when I'm next at my computer.

By the time I go to collect an adventure I've forgotten what I sent out!

Executive Chef
    Not sure if this is the right place to write this question.. sorry if it's not, but have been pondering about the change.

Once upon a time the adult grown BlythewoodTree could be stored.. and you could keep many in your inventory for immediate future use.
    Now I notice only the young one, not grown yet, can be stored.. which honestly makes no sense as you can buy as you need, why store at this point.

Was this a mistake the ability to store the grown tree... or is it now a mistake the ability to store young trees?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to write this question.. sorry if it's not, but have been pondering about the change.

Once upon a time the adult grown BlythewoodTree could be stored.. and you could keep many in your inventory for immediate future use.
    Now I notice only the young one, not grown yet, can be stored.. which honestly makes no sense as you can buy as you need, why store at this point.

Was this a mistake the ability to store the grown tree... or is it now a mistake the ability to store young trees?
    Storing ability was removed in March. The report I made back then is still open, but I imagine it's unlikely to change back. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....onger-storable

Hi, tiny update for Inventory Guide if/when you get bored.
    Faerie Fountain is 5 hr cd and also drops Blythedust.

thanks! Added and cross referenced. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-05-16 at 05:08 PM.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Rhino Keeper
    I looked up the MRC in the hub earlier and it hasn't been updated with the new animals available. Can someone list them and the requirements for each type and how many we can craft.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    I looked up the MRC in the hub earlier and it hasn't been updated with the new animals available. Can someone list them and the requirements for each type and how many we can craft.
    I've still got a few inventory updates to do... But you can find this info in the last monster hunt thread under Info about MRC. New armoured ones are limited to 4. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....unt-S6-EXPIRED

Hi all, S8 have changed the way players contact support. Emails are no longer accepted. From now on you need to fill out a form to submit a ticket. This new system has already started.

Link to form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you have the email in your signature, please remove it. If you want to help someone to go to Support, make sure you refer to this link from now on. I'll put this in the Hub How To Use post as well as in the front of this thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, S8 have changed the way players contact support. Emails are no longer accepted. From now on you need to fill out a form to submit a ticket. This new system has already started.

Link to form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you have the email in your signature, please remove it. If you want to help someone to go to Support, make sure you refer to this link from now on. I'll put this in the Hub How To Use post as well as in the front of this thread.
    Nice! So they require the player to give out their email address but refuse to let the player send an email to support asking for help? That seems very customer unfriendly! Is there somewhere that documents the support process and how long it should take to hear from somebody in support?
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Looking at the link, it's looks like it provides a more structured way to contact support. all else remains the same. They usually take 3-5 business days.