Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Cooper's Design Hobby / Jenny's Cupcake - 28 June 2016

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiCyy12179 View Post
    I've been working on the furniture collections since the beginning and I'm wondering if I should give up on getting my last piece from Jack's Collection(I need his table)
    That's what I need too, both Jack and Charlotte's tables. I have everything else but right now I have to save the thank you notes to expand my bulging pantry. Have stopped doing ToGo orders and SBC (too many recipes I haven't opened) and am trying to rebuild my coins while I wait.

Quote Originally Posted by JuiCyy12179 View Post
    I've been working on the furniture collections since the beginning and I'm wondering if I should give up on getting my last piece from Jack's Collection(I need his table)
    I had been waiting for Jack's counter for well over a month, I finally got it this morning ... completed the set and now I am waiting for the topper to be dropped so I can bake it.

Don't give up ... persistence equals success.

Jack's table

Quote Originally Posted by abusybee View Post
    I had been waiting for Jack's counter for well over a month, I finally got it this morning ... completed the set and now I am waiting for the topper to be dropped so I can bake it.

Don't give up ... persistence equals success.
    I have 2 tables, 16 chairs, 9 counters, 14 floor tiles, 24 wall panels and 28 decor. I am missing Jack's table which is stopping me from completing the goal and making deliveries because my deliveries are for Jack's cupcake which I cannot get without Jack's table. How /when does Jack's table become available? Right now, I feel like I have more chance of winning the lottery.

I need one thing from charlotte and have been trying to finish it ....ive never got the fabric swatches except for gems and you still don't get to pick what item you make ....neat goal but why all the aggravating randomness?

almost a month later and still no lights.....

how do i get fabric swatches?

New Resident
    I swear I've been playing for months now and have not been able to finish Charlotte's or Jack's collections! I use a thank you note daily to make a new piece of furniture yet it always makes duplicates (13 pieces of some items!) of other already collected pieces. I'm so frustrated! This takes way too long; I am going to lose interest soon since I can't expand, can't collect any new items through to-go orders (need 3 locked cupcakes to move on) and can't increase storage. Anyone have any suggestions?

this took 2 months to get done... its just random only thing I can say is keep making things and do the secret bakers club as much as possible the trick is when it gets too high up a level don't do it for a few days and then it will go back to easier items ....... oh and get the fruit trees and smoothie maker once you get that the pink box deliveries will be mostly smoothies for a while ..

New Resident

Stuck on The Jack Collection 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    So far, you can only get 2 Fabric Swatches as rewards for completing Jenny's Cupcake Goal and The Jack Collection 1/2 Goal
    My game won't let me move past The Jack Collection 1/2, whenever i press "go" nothing happens. Any suggestions on how to move past this?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789