Thread: Dark Mountain Dragon

Fashion Designer

Dark Mountain Dragon

Is there any benefit to raising the Dark Mountain dragon to level 15? I raised it to Level 11 but the number of keys did not increase like they do with food bearing dragons. Any advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Yeah, you'll get more keys at level 15. The increase in key production doesn't come at all every level, but after every evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Yeah, you'll get more keys at level 15. The increase in key production doesn't come at all every level, but after every evolution.
    Umm... I’m not sure about that. I seem to recall that the maximum number of keys it drops, (3), is reached at level 10. This is the same with the bomb, dynamite, and food Producing Dragons. The only dragons that you push to level 15 to improve their drop rates are the three gold producers, the Gold Horizon the Flutterglint, and the Gold Lion Dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Umm... I’m not sure about that. I seem to recall that the maximum number of keys it drops, (3), is reached at level 10. This is the same with the bomb, dynamite, and food Producing Dragons. The only dragons that you push to level 15 to improve their drop rates are the three gold producers, the Gold Horizon the Flutterglint, and the Gold Lion Dragons
    My two food producing dragons increased by level...but there is no evolution past Level 10. I'm confused!?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Is there any benefit to raising the Dark Mountain dragon to level 15? I raised it to Level 11 but the number of keys did not increase like they do with food bearing dragons. Any advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
    You should be getting keys:

Levels 1-6- 1 per day
    Levels 7-9- 2 per day
    Levels 10-15- 3 per day

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1575857
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    so only go to level 10. you cant get more than 3 in one day. so levels 11-15 are just a waste in food.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Oh, good to know! Sorry for the misinformation. 😕