Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

Rhino Keeper
    I believe they will be gone you get to keep pyramid cake

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post

In the image above, the antipasto platter delivery is worth 3 coins which will take the gems down by 35.
    The Greek salad is worth 2 coins when delivered so will take the gems down by 15.
    So once I have completed both those deliveries, all I will need to complete day six are two deliveries worth 1 coin (5 gems) each. I can then, before making the last delivery to the ship for the day try to set up the other two orders (by refreshing them) so that I have two 4 coin deliveries waiting overnight. I can then try to work on having them ready and waiting to deliver when day 7 unlocks for me tomorrow. This saves me time and effort in the long run.

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation
    It is very useful n let me understands how the game goes

Farm Supplier
    Thank you all for your information on this! I feel like I might have a shot at completing this!

A refrigerator is a brilliant idea. Even if they capped it at 5 slots, it would help immensely.

I play this game and Castle Story, which is also having an event right now, and for those of us who can't stay logged in all the time or check several times per hour, it would be helpful to have ways to help during events. I get frustrated and I am sure I complain about stuff but it's nice to at least have a fighting chance of completing events without spending hundreds of dollars on gems.

I've got two four coin items primed for tomorrow. I assume for the third spot we just have to leave what is given in the third spot until the next day?

Nightclub Owner
    I've got two four coin items primed for tomorrow. I assume for the third spot we just have to leave what is given in the third spot until the next day?
    you'll pretty much always have that one order you can't really control. Once you complete that last order that's it for the day. No more refreshing is allowed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    you'll pretty much always have that one order you can't really control. Once you complete that last order that's it for the day. No more refreshing is allowed.

Not really true, but it takes some effort and a few gems. Get your finish now with gems to as low as possible, then refresh that last order to get what you want, then finish the day with gems. Tomorrow I have 3 4 coin dishes ready to go because I finished my day with 5 gems instead of turning in another order and leaving it to the game to decide my last slot.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kgp70282 View Post
    Are there certain recipes that this event uses??
    Quote Originally Posted by kgp70282 View Post
    Also I have 100 gems should I hold on to them or use them to work on the next goals I still have 8 hrs left until i am able to do more
    Cruise events seem to use all recipes, but which specifically depends in your level. It won't ask for recipes you cannot unlock, but it may ask for recioes you haven't unlocked. Between days I try to stock up on long cook-time recipes. Anything with longer than 4 hour cook time.

As for your gems, I would recommend saving them. The days get more challenging closer to the end, and you can use them like quick-serves to speed up recipes. Also if you use gems to start tomorrow early, it just means you'll have to wait even longer before the next day starts, so if you're going to do that, do it only to start the last day early. That is what I would recommend.

In the meantime, have a look at post 152 with various tips and tricks. Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    I'm excited..!! I think I'm going to make it this time..!! Fingers crossed..!!
    Sorry, I'm not approving anymore new neighbours requests.

Seems like the closer I get to end the more one and two coin orders I get. I have counters loaded with 3 and four coin foods, but all it asked for is eggs Benedict and lettuce. Grrr.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by deucedeuce22 View Post
    Not really true, but it takes some effort and a few gems. Get your finish now with gems to as low as possible, then refresh that last order to get what you want, then finish the day with gems. Tomorrow I have 3 4 coin dishes ready to go because I finished my day with 5 gems instead of turning in another order and leaving it to the game to decide my last slot.
    Sorry I do not understand the above statement
    Can you try to explain again?
    I am stuck in day 2 as I do not have the ingredients to cook
    N keep on refreshing for easier dishes

Also pls advise how can I proceed faster ?
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    It would be nice if the daily coin count was included in the first post with other relevant info so we didn't have to search for it everyday in the mass of posts.��