Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Event: Rock 'n' Roll Catering

Can anyone tell me the learn time for Coq Au Vin on the chateau oven? Trying to calculate whether I'll have time to finish, want to know what I'm getting into. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone out there have just one hungry phantom counter? No matter what goes on there after a refresh it disappears? I've been taking pictures of full counters to see what was happening to food. It's just one counter!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by txangel1109 View Post
    Does anyone out there have just one hungry phantom counter? No matter what goes on there after a refresh it disappears? I've been taking pictures of full counters to see what was happening to food. It's just one counter!!
    Yup, I do. And the worst thing is, the ship nearly always asks for whatever just disappeared, which is so annoying. TL really have to fix the refreshing.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by txangel1109 View Post
    Yeah... there's a bug thread about that. I put my hungry-hungry counter in storage, took it back out after awhile, stopped blocking my door & it has been fine since. Quite a pain during the event, though.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by elenavanachter View Post
    I just finished this event and i must say i'm disappointed. Unless i'm missing something?
    I wasn't able to finish the previous event and i was a bit jealous of people who did and are now getting daily bonuses.
    So this time i was basically glued to my ipad and i finished with 10 hours to go, spent maybe 10-15 gems/quick serves in total. And all i got was a TV..?
    Maybe i'm missing something and it's a special TV that gives bonuses? Or have i just wasted 6 days of my life for nothing?
    I feel the same way.. When I started this goal I was thinking this is it..?! I haven't finished yet.. Still have 21 hours on the clock with 317 gems to go.. It's nice if I'm able to finish..,but just for a self fulfillment.. That I am able to finish this time.. But I'm not so interested in the TV..doesn't fit the interior I'm working on.. Which is asian tropical theme..

Rhino Keeper
    I think I
    Just figured out that it only happens when you go to a neighbor. I have been watching it for several hours. I refrained from going to a neighbor. But I wanted to look at something so I went for a visit. It was gone. So during events don't visit. Maybe this will work. It cost me though. French dip sand which. In final stretch. 267 to go day 6. Yesterday I lost two cooking of creme bruelet. And two strawberry shortcake. And split green pea soup. It took me losing all that to figure out. Don't go visiting. Lol

I just put fried eggs out. Tried this twice. Put it on the phantom counter. And went to visit neighbors. Came back both times eggs were gone. I'll just lee putting eggs on that one. And see if it is a true solution. Seems to be though. Yay!! Wish I figured it out yesyerday though. Trying to
    Figure out day 6 dishes.
    Last edited by txangel1109; 05-17-15 at 04:35 AM.

Last time I knew there are 24 hours in a day. So if you started the event at 10am the first day, shouldn't the event end 6 days later at 10am? Mine ended in the middle of the night this time. "Me thinks something is rotten in Denmark". Did anyone else notice this?

Quote Originally Posted by serenitygrandma View Post
    Last time I knew there are 24 hours in a day. So if you started the event at 10am the first day, shouldn't the event end 6 days later at 10am? Mine ended in the middle of the night this time. "Me thinks something is rotten in Denmark". Did anyone else notice this?
    The "days" all end on TL time, which is the same as pacific time here in the US. No matter when you start your first day, all days end at their midnight. If you finish a day's task early, you'll see a timer counting down to the next day, which will begin at midnight Pacific.

I never finished any day early and so never waited for the next day to begin.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! I finished the event! It was a lot of cooking, but it was fun!