Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Event: Rock 'n' Roll Catering

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I was doing well up until yesterday, started of with 3 & 4 coin orders from the day before, everything else that was requested were for 1 or 2 coins. I keep refreshing in hopes of a 3 or 4 coin order but nothing. I have 19 hours to complete 2 days worth
    Yeah, to be honest the main reason why I finished was because I have a lot of appliances and I stockpile food so I had already had a lot of the orders that they requested. I did have to refresh quite a bit to avoid the 1 & 2 coin dishes.
    I wish you luck with completing the event. I prefer the piano over the TV set so hopefully you'll at least get that <3

Fashion Designer
    Well I'll be heading iver to the bug forum because this tendency of cooked foods disappearing off counters is quite bothersome!
    I am so glad I am at level 49 with lots of pantry space and 5 items available in most of my markets! I had been planning to complete the last few days of the event without refreshing any orders and this was hard to do after my just-cooked order of creme brulee disappeared right before getting an order for it. I also lost two orders of french dip sandwiches, so at six hours occupying both of that appliance type, I will likely refresh that, too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Well I'll be heading iver to the bug forum because this tendency of cooked foods disappearing off counters is quite bothersome!
    I am so glad I am at level 49 with lots of pantry space and 5 items available in most of my markets! I had been planning to complete the last few days of the event without refreshing any orders and this was hard to do after my just-cooked order of creme brulee disappeared right before getting an order for it. I also lost two orders of french dip sandwiches, so at six hours occupying both of that appliance type, I will likely refresh that, too.

Tell them! That crime br?l?e isn't cheap to make or get rid of! I stored the counter I'm noticing food is disappearing from. And it will remain in storage until they give us a clear answer as to why it's happening,

I'm about half way through after having some strawberries, oranges, ginger lemon tea, and two other three coin items I don't remember ready. But I'm still miffed.

Rhino Keeper
    On day 5!!! 143 to go. I know I can make today. I've been trying to anticipate what dishes will be requested. I got all kinds seafood cooked and that's not what they want today. Have no idea what day 6 holds for us. Broccoli and potatoes were needed for several dishes today. Happy Cooking!

Lol - spoke too soon. Just got 2 lobster dishes.
    Last edited by txangel1109; 05-16-15 at 10:29 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the creme brulet for day 5 or 6?
    Last edited by txangel1109; 05-16-15 at 10:29 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by txangel1109 View Post
    Is the creme brulet for day 5 or 6?
    I'm pretty sure the food requested is totally random. That said, I got the request for creme brulee on day 6.

Executive Chef
    Still have almost 300 gems to go on the last day. I'm getting a little frustrated with the orders they are asking for today. Some being almost impossible to complete within the time remaining. I cook two orders of strawberry shortcake for one order only to be asked for 10 strawberries right afterward or asking for triple decker sandwich, tuna sandwich and lox bagel at the same time lol cmon. Spending more time refreshing than anything else!!
    Last edited by cquinn32; 05-16-15 at 11:58 AM.
    Main id: squinn1981

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I was doing well up until yesterday, started of with 3 & 4 coin orders from the day before, everything else that was requested were for 1 or 2 coins. I keep refreshing in hopes of a 3 or 4 coin order but nothing. I have 19 hours to complete 2 days worth
    I realize the value of 3/4 coin dishes over 1/2, but don't underestimate the cumulative value of lots of easy/fast to make orders, not to mention an instant new order upon completion, so you don't have to wait 30 minutes to see if you get a better order. I think the last 150 gems of the last day were almost all 2-coin dishes for me. Quiche, onion soup, strawberry shortcake, tuna sandwich, greek salad, steak and eggs, chicken soup. Granted the 2-coiners usually take an hour to cook, as opposed to 30 minutes to refresh, but you will progress doing them, unlike refreshing. Best of luck for finishing!

Soooo irritating that my food keeps disappearing!! Ugh!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sashahoney View Post
    Yeah, to be honest the main reason why I finished was because I have a lot of appliances and I stockpile food so I had already had a lot of the orders that they requested. I did have to refresh quite a bit to avoid the 1 & 2 coin dishes.
    I wish you luck with completing the event. I prefer the piano over the TV set so hopefully you'll at least get that <3
    I'm trying to get the guitar and I might not even get that. How do you stockpile food? You must have tons of appliances and be a high level?

I've only made it to day 2 or 3 in both cruise events. I must be doing something wrong. Lol
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna