Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Event: Rock 'n' Roll Catering

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by txangel1109 View Post
    Mine seems to be crashing every time I sign on. It goes to my home screen then I go back in and it goes to the restaurant 2 start page.

What is going on??????
    Mine just crashed AGAIN and now I am back to level 1 starting brand new!!!! What is going on and how do i get my restaurant back? I hope I didn't lose my food. I had tons of food ready and was finishing LOBSTER BISQUE and other long time items. This sucks!!!

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=ginourmous;1108957]What is going on??????
    Mine just crashed AGAIN and now I am back to level 1 starting brand new!!!! What is going on and how do i get my restaurant back? I hope I didn't lose my food. I had tons of food ready and was finishing LOBSTER BISQUE and other long time items. This sucks!!! QUOTE]

My game is crashing more frequently. It's very upsetting I would hate to go back to level 1. I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope you get everything back. I would just give up if I went back that far.

Do you think we should say something on the other forum. The bug reporting one?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by randic78 View Post
    Same here. I'm also having food disappear. I removed all the chairs so I know I'm not selling out of food. I finished the catering event for today so I've been preparing what it's showing next but everything I've cooked is disappearing.
    If you just block your door so it can't open they seem to get in 'invisibly', pesky little people. I just do what someone mentioned last event, you place decorations & your 'greeter' guy in such a way so they can get to him, but not past him. They will then turn away with their 'no table' face. Your food will stay on the counters. Works like a charm for me. Wish I had known that ages ago.

I also try and fill all orders up to the 'deliver' stage before I hand in the last one required. That way you have at least 2 ready to go. The 3rd order, well you don't know what it is until you finish the day.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=txangel1109;1108961]
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    What is going on??????
    Mine just crashed AGAIN and now I am back to level 1 starting brand new!!!! What is going on and how do i get my restaurant back? I hope I didn't lose my food. I had tons of food ready and was finishing LOBSTER BISQUE and other long time items. This sucks!!! QUOTE]
    My game is crashing more frequently. It's very upsetting I would hate to go back to level 1. I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope you get everything back. I would just give up if I went back that far
    Do you think we should say something on the other forum. The bug reporting one?

If I had to start at 1 again, I would trash it. I was able to put my ID & PASSWORD back in and I went back to level 49 like I was. My heart can't take this stress... lol Come on people this is the 2nd event where everything goes wrong.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow!! I am so happy you got back to level 49. That's where I am. Level 1 seems so long ago. Lol.

Executive Chef
    So happy I managed to finish Day 2 early...even if it was only by half an hour lol! Bring on Day 3!!!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

New Resident
    After the update every time game crash and have to re enter the game again, so annoying. Also I have the potato pesto pie ready on the table then next moment when re enter the game, the whole dish is gone. The new dish cook on the oven is still there. I have the door blocked so no customer come in yet my fresh pesto pie is gone. Why can't I accept my neighbour gifts, the only option there is gift back. They are coins, ingredients etc and I haven't max out the pantry space. So unfriendly after this upgrade

Fashion Designer
    FYI Day 3: 2 coin worth 18, 4 coin worth 72, 300 gem to finish total

Sorry for people losing food, I'm gaining it. I'm watching for a clear space, my parfait is steadily decreasing down 98 etc requiring 3 quick serves to clear then suddenly I go back and there's 150 requiring 4 quick serves to clear, so something is certainly wrong. Are people that are losing food visiting a neighbour before they go away as I understood that made your game save to the server?

New Resident
    For my case, I didn't visit neighbour while playing the game as monitoring if food suddenly gone missing. Open my eyes big and see the food just disappear though still have few hundreds. The customers can't been finishing them in seconds, worst the coins didn't increase. Hope problem resolve soon, is annoying especially we spent coins on ingredients and can't earn any after dish is served.

Farm Supplier
    Day 3 - 300 gems

1 coin = 6 gems
    2 coin = 18 gems
    3 coin = 42 gems
    4 coin = 72 gems

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast