Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey everyone,

We'd like to thank you for all of the feedback you have provided us for this event! They're all very helpful and will be considered when our game team plans a similar event in the future.

We took your feedback and have added additional items to drop from the level 7 and level 8 Castle Garden. These items will drop during the remainder of the event and also will continue to drop after the event is over. Hopefully, this will encourage you to keep your Castle Garden in your Kingdom even after the event is over!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post

We took your feedback and have added additional items to drop from the level 7 and level 8 Castle Garden. These items will drop during the remainder of the event and also will continue to drop after the event is over. Hopefully, this will encourage you to keep your Castle Garden in your Kingdom even after the event is over!
    Ooh, exciting!
    Has anyone had a drop yet??

Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Ooh, exciting!
    Has anyone had a drop yet??
    Just collected from mine. Besides gloves & tulips I might haven gotten Orange petals if I wasn't maxed on them. Just happened to see the black banner swipe across my screen. I still have my garden at level 7. On the fence if I want to upgrade fully or not. Maybe by the end of the week I'll make a decision.
    Last edited by meme1098; 04-02-15 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Fat Finger Syndrome
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Thanks Pika! I was just logging in to say my level 8 garden dropped mermaid scales and orange petals in addition to the gloves and clippers. I was wondering what was up.

Unfortunately, I was too surprised to see the item count. The only reason I got the Orange petals at all is because I upgraded a building to use some. I hope it drops other surprises as well!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-02-15 at 04:42 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    Hey everyone,

We'd like to thank you for all of the feedback you have provided us for this event! They're all very helpful and will be considered when our game team plans a similar event in the future.

Thank you so much for advising the team that we wanted something more to drop from it after the event was over. I'll happily keep it out now that I know it won't just be coins and xp dropping from it. Could you advise the team that many of us would still like to see it animated though as well???? I know we're asking quite a bit, but if it's possible....Maybe they could have flowing water, pretty please?
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey everyone,

Perhaps next time have the final individual prize not be a decoration? Then again you've already had this feedback but perhaps in your personnel transition it's been missed and/or disregarded.

Still need another 320 tulips for the last prize.
    Only 15 hours to go... Not including sleep time!

Possible???

Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Still need another 320 tulips for the last prize.
    Only 15 hours to go... Not including sleep time!

Possible???
    180 tulips to go... In 10 hours...
    It's going to be tight!!

Farm Supplier
    Hey everyone,

I have gotten white pedals, blue pedals, glimmer dust, fish, and mermaid scales besides clippers, gloves, and coins. :-)