Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidzen View Post
    Ok I am on day 5 and need 40 more gems. Anyone know what each coin is worth so know what to send to finish this day.
    See post #105.

If all my counters are fulland I have two like-dishes on appliances ready that the boat wants... Say the boat wants 150 servings of them, and I have 200. When I add them to the boat, where does the other 50 extra servings go, if my counters are full and they can't be added there. Do we not get a chance to get paid for the remaining dishes?
    Lmao, probably a very confusing question... Haven't had my coffee yet.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dalielahdawn View Post
    If all my counters are fulland I have two like-dishes on appliances ready that the boat wants... Say the boat wants 150 servings of them, and I have 200. When I add them to the boat, where does the other 50 extra servings go, if my counters are full and they can't be added there. Do we not get a chance to get paid for the remaining dishes?
    Lmao, probably a very confusing question... Haven't had my coffee yet.
    the 50 should remain on the counter. Not sure what happens if the counters are full though. Maybe they stay on the stove?

Farm Supplier
    The extra 50 servings will just disappear.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, has happened to me a few times with all my counters full - the extra servings just disappear - no coins. The price to be paid for stock-piling up for the event! Now before I go to add a dish to the cruise that will complete the delivery with some leftover, I look at everything on my counters and see if there are any that are close to being finished that I can either delete or use a quick serve on, so that I have an available counter.

Nightclub Owner
    Day 6: 300 coins to finish "now"

4 coins : 60 gems
    3 coins : 35 gems
    2 coins : 15 gems
    1 coin : 5 gems

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeruBunny View Post
    Day 1
    1 coin dishes = 3 gems
    Hi I a new player to this catering event
    Pls advise how I know whether this dish is a one coin rated or two coin rated?
    Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pythan View Post
    Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	20802
    See how below the onions there are 4 coins (little circle with ship inside)? Depending on the dish there would be 4,3,2 or 1 coin.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pythan View Post
    Thanks

In the image above, the antipasto platter delivery is worth 3 coins which will take the gems down by 35.
    The Greek salad is worth 2 coins when delivered so will take the gems down by 15.
    So once I have completed both those deliveries, all I will need to complete day six are two deliveries worth 1 coin (5 gems) each. I can then, before making the last delivery to the ship for the day try to set up the other two orders (by refreshing them) so that I have two 4 coin deliveries waiting overnight. I can then try to work on having them ready and waiting to deliver when day 7 unlocks for me tomorrow. This saves me time and effort in the long run.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	20802
    See how below the onions there are 4 coins (little circle with ship inside)? Depending on the dish there would be 4,3,2 or 1 coin.
    What that 2nd dish? Never seen that one