Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

Rhino Keeper
    I hate the wait too! Seems you should be able to do this at your own pace. Would be nice for the days you don't have time you could try and get ahead.

here my experience about cruise ship for sharing.
    1. Collect ingredients: use the street market to collect items, they often ask you to collect item under8 hours , try to collect it as much as you can , example onion. I use to collect it as much as I can, and try dont use it for the event . The other about 1,2,4,5 hours , i use priority on 1 and 2 hours. The street market will help you a lot on these thing, especially forcus on veggie market.
    2. Cook food:
    I usally to cook the food about 2,3,4 ships . And nearly the end of cruise ship , I focus on time of cooking, dont try to cook the food require you the ingredient over 8 hours like tuna casserole.... (Mushroom about 16hours) , if you spare too much , you can use it.😋
    Try to save it before you press COLLECT to spend on the next day, and it helps your time for the next day.
    Moreover , I suggest you to use it on 4 ships , it helps you to save your time( if you can) , think carefullly before you choose the food ( you have the refresh) , dont try on 1 ship, it wastes your time, if you have a lot of appliances , cook different foods and fill all your counters , and food you dont have enough money to learn, just refresh.
    it is depends on your lever,counter, appliance, food you learn also the store that you upgrade, Here is just my opinion, if it helps you😍😍😍😍
    Last edited by kenvindeptrai; 06-06-15 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Fixing

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Day 2: 150 gems required

4 coins = ?
    3 coins = 35 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    1 coin = 5 gems

Day 1: 75 gems required

4 coins = ?
    3 coins = 26/27 gems
    2 coins = 11 gems
    1 coin = ?

Seems I've only gotten 2 and 3 coin dishes so far.
    Currently collecting ingredients for all three slots: Bacon, seaweed and lemons. What an awful combination! LOL
    So are the coins worth different each day. That's silly and makes it harder to think about. Mine has only just started so only on day 1 
    Also how do you know how many coins/gems needed each day. Is it by the number of gems to jump to end. I ended up using gems to start day 2 didn't think I would get it done as quickly and now only need 5 gems to finish so guess that's just a one coin dish so want add the 1 onion left to complete that order and will use it for day 3 and give myself a jump ahead is that right.
    Last edited by mermaidzen; 06-06-15 at 04:33 PM.
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Rhino Keeper
    By what day do we need to begin the cruise event? Does it begin automatically in a few days if we don't start it now? I have to miss a few days so I want to start later.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by faeriedust View Post
    By what day do we need to begin the cruise event? Does it begin automatically in a few days if we don't start it now? I have to miss a few days so I want to start later.
    Based on previous events, it will start automatically, but I don't know when. My best guess would be Tuesday or possibly Wednesday (Pacific time). Someone from Teamlava/Storm8 usually tells us this info, but since it is the weekend I doubt we will hear before Monday morning. The first couple of days were pretty easy, so hopefully it'll work out for you. :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidzen View Post

So are the coins worth different each day. That's silly and makes it harder to think about. Mine has only just started so only on day 1 
    Also how do you know how many coins/gems needed each day. Is it by the number of gems to jump to end. I ended up using gems to start day 2 didn't think I would get it done as quickly and now only need 5 gems to finish so guess that's just a one coin dish so want add the 1 onion left to complete that order and will use it for day 3 and give myself a jump ahead is that right.
    It does make it harder, but that's why we post the info here, so people can access it. 3 and 4-coin dishes always have a bigger effect, so when I'm waiting for the next day to start, I usually work on those types of recipes with longer cook times. That way I have the food on hand AND I free up my appliances for when I'm working on catering dishes.

Using gems to start the next day early is probably best reserved for the last day (or two). Usually the last day requires the most gems (to skip/finish) AND it usually gives the most gems per dish cooked. So it balances out a little. A day that requires 450 gems to skip doesn't require 3 times the work of one that requires 150 gems. Instead it probably works out to about twice as hard, but this also depends what dishes it asks for, and what level you're at, how many dishes you haven't learned, etc.

And you seem to have the hang of it! Like you said, do a one-coin dish to get the last 5 gems you need for today and save your four-coin onions for tomorrow. If you are refreshing and a one-coin dish doesn't come up, you can also do an easy 2-coiner or just use gems to skip those last 5. Before completing 'today' I always try to have both of the other two slots ready to go for tomorrow. Since the page 'greys out' and you can't refresh or add food in between days, it is best to get 'all your ducks in a row' before finishing the day. This is less essential early on, but have a four-coin dish ready to go for day 10 *could* be the difference between successfully completing the event & missing out!! Especially for lower-level players or those with low coinage for learning new recipes and unlocking new items.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by YukitaBanana View Post
    How do I welcome Nehrati or whatever her name is?
    You complete the ten-day Cruise event. Then she will visit, and the Chocolate Pyramid Cake recipe is unlocked.

Fashion Designer
    Here is a summary of the values of different dishes for each day. :-)

Day 1: 75 gems required

4 coins = ? (Maybe 48?)
    3 coins = 26/27 gems
    2 coins = 11 gems
    1 coin = 3 gems

Day 2: 150 gems required

4 coins = 60 gems
    3 coins = 35 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    1 coin = 5 gems

Day 3: 200 gems required

4 coins = 60 gems
    3 coins = 35 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    1 coin = ?
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 06-07-15 at 12:46 AM.

I'm now on day 3 and the prize is 30 quick serves. I already have 17 and when I complete the day, will I have 47/40 quick serves or will I just max out at 40??

I know the previous cruise event allowed the exceeding of quick serves but how bout this one

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by felicopterrr View Post
    I'm now on day 3 and the prize is 30 quick serves. I already have 17 and when I complete the day, will I have 47/40 quick serves or will I just max out at 40??

I know the previous cruise event allowed the exceeding of quick serves but how bout this one
    I would bet YES.

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast