Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Event: Rock 'n' Roll Catering

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deucedeuce22 View Post
    Yes you can stack food this way. I put chairs in storage instead of turning them around and blocking the door. I also have most of my appliances with food that isn't already on a counter.
    Awsome..!! Thanks..!!

Executive Chef
    Done!!!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Done!!!
    Wow that was fast!! Nice job!!
    Main id: squinn1981

I really wish things I can't cook or buy would stop appearing in my orders. I don't have the seafood market yet because cid doesn't leave me the right parts for the next expansion and I keep getting salmon and other seafood orders. Refreshing all of those plus all of my food that keeps disappearing is slowing me down.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by randic78 View Post
    I really wish things I can't cook or buy would stop appearing in my orders. I don't have the seafood market yet because cid doesn't leave me the right parts for the next expansion and I keep getting salmon and other seafood orders. Refreshing all of those plus all of my food that keeps disappearing is slowing me down.
    That sucks! My boyfriend was in the same situation in the last event. He's now unlocked the fish market, but can't afford to unlock all the new ingredients and learn all the recipes, so still has to refresh most of them.

I'm a bit further on, but I haven't repaired the fruit market yet, I still need to expand. I'm getting requests for apples and recipes using apples. Thankfully they don't seem to come up as often as the fish.

On the positive side, it doesn't seem to ask me for any of the recipes that are still locked by expansion, so it could be worse.

I confess Cid gets a fair amount of verbal abuse from us. He always seems to give me what my boyfriend needs (planks) and him what I need (hammers). Most infuriating!

I'm finding this event manageable so far, although I am spending a lot of the day online, it must be really difficult if you have a lot of other demands on your time. The last event it was the last two days that were really tough. I was one of the lucky ones, I had the 5 second refresh on day 10, I don't think I'd have managed it otherwise. My boyfriend only just did it with the 5 sec refresh. I play his account when he can't get online, and these events are harder to complete at his level. (He's level 30, I'm level 41.)

Farm Supplier
    Just an observation...

I've been playing two accounts whilst my other half is at work and have noticed that some recipes are worth different numbers of cruise coins.

For example, baked salmon is worth 4 cruise coins for him (level 30) and 3 for me (level 41).

I assume this is to try to make things fairer for lower level players. Anyone else noticed any other adjustments?

I was going to try to make a list of all the orders at different coin values to help us plan what to stock up on for the last couple of days, but that could be difficult if order values are tailored to individual's level. I might try anyway, and mark any which seem to vary.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Wow that was fast!! Nice job!!
    Thank you! I've had an easy time so far, but these last 2 days could get tough!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Don't like the fact that I leveled up so now get recipes from things I haven't learned yet. With 30 minute refresh & then getting another recipe I don't have it is making this not a fun event.

I hate that they changed the refresh time of the market from 10 to 15 minutes, please return it to 10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Don't like the fact that I leveled up so now get recipes from things I haven't learned yet. With 30 minute refresh & then getting another recipe I don't have it is making this not a fun event.
    Because of that, in less that 2hrs the event asked me to do the Surf and Turf that I still didn't learn and to learn takes 1 day..
    ONE WHOLE FREACKING DAY, thanks TL for make me lose 1 hour and half just so I can receive another recipe or ingredient.

Currently I'm refreshing every slot from the event because of recipes that I still didn't learn that takes more than 3hrs to learn and ingredients that takes more than 2hrs to collect again. Thanks TL, always very helpful.
    Last edited by cocauina; 05-14-15 at 01:05 PM.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast