Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/26/2014 Update Limited Time Summer Gazebo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by girufel View Post
    Sent out a few invites. I defenitely need some more active (addicted) neighbors.
    U can add me. Id: dragon2046
    I'm very addicted

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    U can add me. Id: dragon2046
    I'm very addicted
    Done. Thank you ��
    Kingdoms: Condove and Girufel
    (Sorry, I don't add neighbors at the moment)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by girufel View Post
    Done. Thank you ��
    Just got two new neighbor requests. Send me your "ask neighbor" requests and I will send back. Kingdom name is Tybug

I asked neighbors for library records yesterday, so I had to wait in impatient agony for artisans until this morning. Now, my count shows 23 of 50. I hope this is just a happy coincidence, since others have indicated the max to be 21!

Executive Chef
    Am I reading correctly that it will take anywhere from 95 - 125 piles of seeds??

If that is the case, I'd be interested to know how much it costs to skip #10 with gems.

10.Giant Seeds for Giant Flowers
    Have some Giant Seeds x 10
    Last edited by mreames; 06-27-14 at 08:08 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    I sent out requests about 30 minutes after the quest started yesterday and again this morning. I have 43 responses. So it will take me 3 days for this part of the quest

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ikbentochnietgek View Post
    But no complaints from my side, because I don?t believe in the concept of free games. If you want better progress, if you want to have a beautiful kingdom, if you want this new thingy in your kingdom well be prepared to draw your wallet (sorry credit card). The more TL earns the longer we can enjoy this a bit too addictive game. During the last pyre event TL earned nicely (including from me). During the event the game entered in the top 50 of best earning games atm. Which is great! It means that we will have more events like this in the future. I am certain they will earn from this event as well.
    I am totally with you on the concept of not getting everything you want for free. It is my personal belief (and one not necessarily for everyone) that if I enjoy a game, it means I should support the people at the company who make the game happen for me. If I enjoy a free game, I always make at least one in-app purchase, usually considerably more. I had been buying pretty consistently in this game over a couple months until recently. I also feel, speaking in generalities, that if you do the right thing by them, if you pay a company good money for their product, that they should in turn do the right thing by you, and if they royally screw over (accidentally or by design) the paying customer, they should make restitution to him/her. Because when I do the right thing by a company, I expect them to do the right thing by me, to treat me fairly and decently as a paying customer. If I am willing to continually give them honest money, they should not take my money in a way that is tantamount to theft. Again, just speaking in generalities here.

Anyway, back on subject, I am now a free player of this game. I hope I can complete this storyline for free (with only 1 sheep - eep!), but if I cannot, I am not paying this company any more of my honest money. The current gem sale I have is the first I will ignore instead of stocking up.

Thanks for your advice, vizbiz11. Was it posted on here somewhere in advance that a limited event was coming before it started yesterday to know to save up? If so, I missed it. Or I guess maybe you are saying that, instead of progressing in the storyline, I should take a few weeks to not progress and instead just stock up on everything in case an event pops up?

robino23, yes, as soon as my cabbage is done, I'll be planting some cocoa, thanks for the idea! Overnight, I'll plant glimmerbulbs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I sent out requests about 30 minutes after the quest started yesterday and again this morning. I have 43 responses. So it will take me 3 days for this part of the quest
    Yes I'm not understanding how some people got more then 21 request back! Either they are lying or it's not being done fairly

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shannonth View Post
    Yes I'm not understanding how some people got more then 21 request back! Either they are lying or it's not being done fairly
    I think it's more likely that they're getting more than 21 because the time changed to a new "TL" day and they had sent out more than 21 requests. With the new day, other people can respond that didn't the day before.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I think it's more likely that they're getting more than 21 because the time changed to a new "TL" day and they had sent out more than 21 requests. With the new day, other people can respond that didn't the day before.
    Maybe, but I sent out requests at about 3:30 PM (EST) on Thursday and then around 8:00 AM on Friday. Not that I'm complaining; I'm grateful to have so many back.