Page 81 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning [iOS] v1.7

Rhino Keeper
    I really want my falling leaf dragon...got equinox.....so not fair PLEASE FIX THIS TEAMLAVA!

Executive Chef
    The timer ending early is not new in tl.... It always ends 3 hrs early on goals for restaurant and bakery but no one expected it to happen in dragon story since it never has happen in dragon story

I don't think tl will do anything

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Did you message jake? Did he say he was working on it?
    Sorry, I just read his personal wall and "Activity" said that he was working on the lost goal. It's gone now and I'm too tired to write a PM. See you tomorrow guys, hope this ends well.

Banned
    I'm too lazy to read all of this. So can we breed the dragons now that the quest is over?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Good afternoon, everyone. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you experienced an early expiration for Dragon Summoning and would have completed it within the remaining time, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    I'm too lazy to read all of this. So can we breed the dragons now that the quest is over?
    Aaaaaaah.......No!
    Beta test and all, ya know?
    That's ok, they are tarnished for me now. Don't want them.
    But maybe they will put them in the market to buy! Lol!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Good afternoon, everyone. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you experienced an early expiration for Dragon Summoning and would have completed it within the remaining time, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Pony, what about those people who were going to use buy all after they had done their last harvesting....

Rhino Keeper
    i already did, got the ticket...but have not receive any comment or assistance yet...will wait then..

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Pony, what about those people who were going to use buy all after they had done their last harvesting....
    That was what I was planning to do! Looks like i won't be using several hundreds of gold bars now.

Executive Chef
    How can anyone know they were going to finish? Since leaves randomly fall and are not 100% to fall.
    The only way some knew they would finish was if they planned on buying the rest with gold

So will you guys buy the leaves for them and put dragon in storage?