Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning [iOS] v1.7

Executive Chef
    Thank you so much TL!!

Host(ess)
    Thanks for the extension!!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi everyone,

There was in issue with the Harvest task for Dragon Summoning which prevented players with rotated Farms from collecting Leaves. Leaves will now drop from rotated Farms. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and have extended the timer for Dragon Summoning for 6 days. Thank you for all of your support!

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Hi everyone,

There was in issue with the Harvest task for Dragon Summoning which prevented players with rotated Farms from collecting Leaves. Leaves will now drop from rotated Farms. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and have extended the timer for Dragon Summoning for 6 days. Thank you for all of your support!
    Thanks PonyRoar!
    But what does this mean EXACTLY? We could rotate our farms all these time right?
    The rotation should be facing the right side or the south side? My farms are facing the right side and it worked all these time...

Host(ess)
    So back to whats important...Im 12/150 on food. Has anyone figured out the best food to plant?

Executive Chef
    Hmm... I did NOT rotated my farms and got zero leaves from the 8 hrs plants this morning... Usually I got 3-4 from 6 plants, now z?r?.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Hmm... I did NOT rotated my farms and got zero leaves from the 8 hrs plants this morning... Usually I got 3-4 from 6 plants, now z?r?.
    Might be bad luck... I sometimes get nothing but usually only 2 from 6 farms.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Might be bad luck... I sometimes get nothing but usually only 2 from 6 farms.
    Now I was rotating my all farms in case of now only rotated farms drop leaves. who knows?

For every one: PLEASE report now how many leaves you get from which type of food. And is ur farm rotated or no.

Executive Chef
    5x rushrooms farms rotated: zero leaves

Rhino Keeper
    This is the first harvest after rotating I got 0/6 from rush rooms. I have 12 currently after rotating about 2 days ago. So obviously 6 more days will not help at all.