Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    No one should really count themselves out of winning the leaderboard. I have been playing since December 2015. I have 6 weeklies and 29 dailies. I don't store energy.

Trudyscandles
    Hi Trudy...I am a long-time player, so I should probably know this, but what is "storing energy" exactly?
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Page 1 complete now, except for the drops on 2 of the 3 Kelpie's.
    Why can't we know the drops so we know why we would even want to compete???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Inventory drops for the A/Kelpie on page 1! It was the only one with a splash screen I've seen so far.
    Thx SpiritWind! Sorry! I was looking at the photo cards Shubuya posted and not your inventory listing. My bad!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Why can't we know the drops so we know why we would even want to compete???
    She will post the drops as soon as someone collects and posts it’s here. Spiritwind goes through the board posts and gathers all of the information to post on page one so we have a reference point. She doesn’t give us the information directly from S8, but rather waits until we tell her what’s happening in each event and then summarizes and puts it in all one place. That way we don’t need to go through all of the posts. And, some of us (like me) sometimes scan page one too quickly and don’t find the answer so ask questions that were actually answered. I appreciate all of you who spend gems to speed up and figure out the tasks and for Spiritwind for putting it all together.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Hi Trudy...I am a long-time player, so I should probably know this, but what is "storing energy" exactly?
    Accruing Energy over 40. Letting it keep adding up so when events like this come about you can out tap the other tappers.

Issue...Armored Kelpie requires cursed pearls. Cursed pearls apparently come from cursed reefs. Cursed reefs locked by goal. Is there any other drop location for these?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Are you able to purchase a cursed reef (it?s a purple reef) in the market? That?s where cursed pearls come from. I?m editing this post because I just collected from my tidegate and got a cursed reef. Check your inventory.
    boo, nope, I have a lock on the Cursed Reef and none in storage either.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by IttyBittyInc View Post
    Issue...Armored Kelpie requires cursed pearls. Cursed pearls apparently come from cursed reefs. Cursed reefs locked by goal. Is there any other drop location for these?
    we are in the same boat, without cursed reefs
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Forgive my impertinence impertinence, but is there a reason I want an armoured Kelpie? It drops items from a storyline I finished ages ago. Is S8 returning to the sea story? Or is this just a distraction?

I have no intention of participating in the leaderboard. I'll gladly do the monster hunt. But the new critter in the research centre has me baffled.
    I also finished that goal a long time ago. It seems the players who need the Kelpie are the players struggling to get those items for their goal. Which also happens to be the items needed for the Kelpie. Baffled too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    we are in the same boat, without cursed reefs
    Cannot get it either.. so I crafted the armored siren ...

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast