Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Castle 08/19: Never Have I Ever In Everland | event info on page 1

I'm shook. First the Troll Camp has guaranteed drops, now all 20 of my requests were all able to be answered within a few hours. Was somebody listening and finally resolved some of our concerns? The quest is still challenging considering how much energy is needed but now it's not annoying. Instead it's fun. Now if only they would do something about confirming Gems before they're spent...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    It is only day three so there is a lot more time. My Troll Camp has been pretty generous. Hopefully you can collect from it three times a day. You only need about 1.5 drops per day from the troll camp to finish. I'm finding the Fresh Water and wooden swords to be harder to come by.
    Fresh water definitely had the worst drop rate.

The drop rate for Wooden swords doesn't matter for the completion of the event. It is for the optional adventure, which mostly drops berries and sticks (easy to get items).

I have lots of extra energy so was able to chop all my dead trees at once. After that I've been able to periodically enter the game and not use too much energy: wells and ponds, Aspen trees, bushes and sawmills. I haven5 been babysitting at all (except about every 7 hours for the troll camp).

I am now just waiting for 8 troll camp items and 5 sawmill items.

Don't give up. You've got plenty of time if you focus on one level at a time.

Fashion Designer
    Collected from 22 Ponds/Wells and average only 2 Water Jugs. I have also received none and at the most 3. Pretty awful.

Executive Chef
    Peeta has a 4 hour collection time.

Executive Chef
    At the end of the event, you get the option to gem purchase the Lost Child and Crocodile you did not choose to craft. The Lost Child costs 400 gems, and the Crocodile costs 150 gems. It states that you can still summon them to your Realm while this quest is active.

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulations, that was lightning swift! Can you confirm if the pirates still spawn after the final upgrade? I’m almost done with the items I need, just waiting on the troll camp and hunting the elusive water, but was keeping the pirate crafts for last. I seem to remember that in some events the special monsters stop spawning once you finish the main goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Congratulations, that was lightning swift! Can you confirm if the pirates still spawn after the final upgrade? I’m almost done with the items I need, just waiting on the troll camp and hunting the elusive water, but was keeping the pirate crafts for last. I seem to remember that in some events the special monsters stop spawning once you finish the main goals.
    The crafting of the Pirate Lass and First Matey are still in the Floating Pirate Ship.

Executive Chef
    Collection timers:
    Saffron - 6 hours
    Indigo - 3 hours
    Green Crocodile - 22 hours
    White Crocodile - 5 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    At the end of the event, you get the option to gem purchase the Lost Child and Crocodile you did not choose to craft. The Lost Child costs 400 gems, and the Crocodile costs 150 gems. It states that you can still summon them to your Realm while this quest is active.
    Congrats on finishing so quick ;-) I've been curious what the gem cost for the extra kid was going to cost us. I'm assuming most will go for Indigo as the freebie,being a potential feast and mithril dropper, and then 'purchase' Saffron to keep collections intact. 400 gems is a bit steep tho. For something that has the measly drops he has,it's obvious s8 are counting on people wanting to have every event item. I spose we could 'get' Saffron as the event prize,then 'pay' 400 gems for Indigo,which sounds better,paying that much for a mithril and feast dropper ;-)

Executive Chef
    So did everyone immediately make the connection that we are gathering "planks" due to the pirate saying, "Walk the Plank," or did it take some of you a couple days, like it did me?

I know that my state is experiencing a drought, but this lack of Fresh Water drops is seriously impeding my progress.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.