Page 84 of 117 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I have made 16 animal feed and now I can't make anymore. I can't upgrade to get rid of the ones I already made, and I can't progress until I make some. Any ideas?
    I'm in the same boat. I didn't realise we had to make 5. I have 16, and can't complete the goal cause I've only made 2. How can I ditch some?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I didn't realise we had to make 5. I have 16, and can't complete the goal cause I've only made 2. How can I ditch some?
    You can't. We'll have to wait until S8 wakes up and resolves this problem.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    This is a nasty 'surprise' considering it's weekend now, not many (any??) people around....

No, it's okay, it's Friday, so when they get into the office they'll be able to raise the limit on animal food and we can progress. It'll be okay.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    No, it's okay, it's Friday, so when they get into the office they'll be able to raise the limit on animal food and we can progress. It'll be okay.
    Oh my, really hope you're right;
    It's saturday mornng in Europe now, couldn't think straight because of my shock.....

Yeah yeah, my shock is sinking, I know now it's...... friday!!!
    Last edited by EBJW; 02-26-16 at 02:29 AM.
    I am Zelda

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    Oh my, reaaly hooe you'r right;
    It's saturday mornng in Europe now, couldn't think straight because of my shock.....
    LOL, I had to think it through but it is Friday here. I am in S8 time zone & it is midnight 26 Feb. Phew! Also sent PM to SW & I see a thread has been started about animal feed.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    ANIMAL FOOD ISSUE: I've made a report to S8 asking for the max to be raised as matter of urgency. I've also updated post 1 with a warning about making too many so others don't fall into the same trap. Sorry all... I guess we wait until a fix comes through.

Click here for the Bugs forum thread
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-26-16 at 01:43 AM.

It's Friday 8.30am here in the UK and I have also hit the snag on ch 8 goal 2 you need to cook 5 animal feeds I am already on 14 so I don't know how to get through without using gems
    Last edited by cookie2crumble; 02-26-16 at 02:06 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rst345 View Post
    LOL, I had to think it through but it is Friday here. I am in S8 time zone & it is midnight 26 Feb. Phew! Also sent PM to SW & I see a thread has been started about animal feed.
    You can tell how great my shock is.... YES, it's friday in Europe now ....... LOL!
    I am Zelda

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for doing that SpiritWind00. Hope you get a peaceful weekend!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    ANIMAL FOOD ISSUE: I've made a report to S8 asking for the max to be raised as matter of urgency. I've also updated post 1 with a warning about making too many so others don't fall into the same trap. Sorry all... I guess we wait until a fix comes through.

Click here for the Bugs forum thread
    Thanks, SW! You da best. It might be easier if they can just open the zoo for upgrading. If they raise the limit on animal food, they need to take it to 21 at least, for those of us who made 16.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.