Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/03: Friends of the Flame | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Volcanic gemstones (5) - clear volcanic rocks
    Peridot Gemstone (1) - Troll Camp
    5 palm leaves
    Make a necklace

My first Troll Camp collection did NOT drop the gemstone. 6 hour wait, fingers crossed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    ---
    My first Troll Camp collection did NOT drop the gemstone. 6 hour wait, fingers crossed.
    Oh dear, you too? 🤨

Assuming it's not a preview of drop rate to expect, I hope the drop was turned on properly 👀

-

😂 Nooo not nuggets for the adventure 😂

Ah, well...
    Still happy about the panther and scrolls 😊

Host(ess)
    how do we get the scrolls?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Cash cows are seemingly not dropping plumeria blooms, pls fix S8! I got 16 from my 20 royal cows
    I only got 3 plumeria blooms from my 18 royal cows, then got 3 more from the 4 black cows I had out.

I also didn't get the drop from the troll camp. Has anyone? Is it programmed right?

It's hard to get stuck without a drop this early since there's so little to collect from while you wait. I don't like to chop too many event items this early since I don't think they'll spawn the panthers until we get the side goal for the adventure, even though the event adventure is in my keep.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m getting a drop from either panthers or rocks that looks like some kind of fiery crown but they do not show up in my inventory even with a game restart. I’m wondering if I should wait on these tasks now until this is fixed because it appears I’ve lost about 5 thus far. Anyone else?

Side note: I love that S8 has been including other drops for regular kingdom production with all items in the event. Ie: panther dropping eggs, chopping trees and rocks giving wood, stone, silver etc. It’s great because with this event gathering I can run trades all day long with milk and eggs! Thank you.
    Last edited by RobinCradles; 06-03-21 at 12:32 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    I’m getting a drop from either panthers or rocks that looks like some kind of fiery crown but they do not show up in my inventory even with a game restart. I’m wondering if I should wait on these tasks now until this is fixed because it appears I’ve lost about 5 thus far. Anyone else?

Side note: I love that S8 has been including other drops for regular kingdom production with all items in the event. Ie: panther dropping eggs, chopping trees and rocks giving wood, stone, silver etc. It’s great because with this event gathering I can run trades all day long with milk and eggs! Thank you.
    The fiery crowns don't show up in your inventory they are counted at the top right corner above the girl

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    The island crowns do not show in your inventory. The number you have collected shows on the second icon (of Bedelia) from top, on the right side of the screen.

Executive Chef
    Journei is the rare drop from adventures. 8h collection time with chance of troll tokens. She does the hula, fab animation!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9EB6EF3A-D103-48A3-BFE1-F19605079970.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	59574Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2242A93B-DBD1-4D87-BBDA-407E95D2C3CA.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	59575Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4D7D3E73-C92A-4085-80AD-A1D43D9F82D1.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	59577
    Last edited by zoroak; 06-03-21 at 12:57 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMvH View Post
    how do we get the scrolls?
    You will automatically get them for completing the goals/tasks in this event. If you look at the. Bottom of the page in you will see them listed as rewards for some of the steps.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AC594AB5-1FCD-4A5C-9C64-BE025E4DCCE4.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	141.3 KB 
ID:	59576

NO PERIDOT GEM for me either. If anyone gets one, can you please post? I am wondering if they are turned on.
    Thank you to those who posted. I am glad to see the gem is out there, we just have to be patient.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 06-03-21 at 02:34 PM.

I did get the gem, and have gotten a panther already as well

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast