Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story : Winter catalog: (Android)

hi, this is probs a silly question, but if i download fashion story winter catalog do i lose the version i'm already playing? (i'm pretty new)

thanks! xx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by camillef123 View Post
    hi, this is probs a silly question, but if i download fashion story winter catalog do i lose the version i'm already playing? (i'm pretty new)

thanks! xx
    Not of course, the game it's the same but when you download another version you just have decorations and catalogues you can't have unless you have the special edition.

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Not of course, the game it's the same but when you download another version you just have decorations and catalogues you can't have unless you have the special edition.
    cool! thanks for answering my silly question.

Executive Chef
    It's not silly we all had these questions when we were new players.

Exclamation Where's the creativity?

After playing for a year, and seeing the colorful-imaginative displays for last Halloween and Christmas . . . I was highly disappointed in this year's Halloween/Thanksgiving offerings. If all the players on this forum can generate a variety of ideas, WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT FOR the 'professionals' at Teamlava? Come on TL! Let's see some excitement this holiday season!!!!!

I have been seeing other boutiques loaded with a variety christmas fashions and decor, is this the winter catalog for android?? So if we have iOS we don't get the same edition/updates? I'm confused, this is a bummer if were not able to have the same as android(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gina8080 View Post
    I have been seeing other boutiques loaded with a variety christmas fashions and decor, is this the winter catalog for android?? So if we have iOS we don't get the same edition/updates? I'm confused, this is a bummer if were not able to have the same as android(
    No, Android and IOS should have the same items available now. Android users just had to wait a week for the snowflake dress catalog and the items released that week. If you see items in other boutiques that you can't yet purchase, they are probably items from the past two holiday seasons (Christmas 2011 and 2012). Do you have the names of specific items?

Thank you for answering my question! I was starting to figure that out myself, that it was from past seasons, I started this game in April, so it's my first Xmas...lol, the items I noticed was the festive fireplace, gift wrap table and snow globe. Thanks once again)

Rhino Keeper
    Great update

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gina8080 View Post
    Thank you for answering my question! I was starting to figure that out myself, that it was from past seasons, I started this game in April, so it's my first Xmas...lol, the items I noticed was the festive fireplace, gift wrap table and snow globe. Thanks once again)
    Yes, those items are definitely from past seasons. The festive fireplace is from the Christmas 2011 box, and the gift wrap table and snow globe are from the Christmas 2012 box. TL may bring back past items or boxes, or they may not. It's hard to tell. But you will be able to buy new items for your shop. Hope you enjoy the game!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast