Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677787980 LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

New Resident
    I'm having a problem with Restaurant story goal. Everything I cook is not registering ? I am playing on my iPad and it's up to date. I have a few neighbors who are experiencing the same problem. Can you please look into this issue. Thank you

Host(ess)
    I have the same problem. I keep cooking but the count remains at 2. This isn’t the first time this has happened. I have had long lapses in playing this game because of it. Games are suppose to be a fun way to pass the time not frustrating.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by giadyl View Post
    I have the same problem. I keep cooking but the count remains at 2. This isn’t the first time this has happened. I have had long lapses in playing this game because of it. Games are suppose to be a fun way to pass the time not frustrating.
    Which goal in specific are you having issues with?

Quote Originally Posted by 675471 View Post
    I'm having a problem with Restaurant story goal. Everything I cook is not registering ? I am playing on my iPad and it's up to date. I have a few neighbors who are experiencing the same problem. Can you please look into this issue. Thank you
    I had to close my restaurant because it seems food does not show up on counters when cooked. Today I put all my gifted food on the counters, even saw the food on it, and five minutes later the food was gone. I have no visitors coming in to eat it, so where does it go?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    I had to close my restaurant because it seems food does not show up on counters when cooked. Today I put all my gifted food on the counters, even saw the food on it, and five minutes later the food was gone. I have no visitors coming in to eat it, so where does it go?
    Do you mean you are blocking your doors? If so, that is the root of your issues. It's not a bug but rather the way the game is designed; it's built around the understanding that the flow of customers is constant so it confuses the game when the doors get blocked.

When you block or 'close' your resto/bakery despite it looking like no customers are coming in, as far as the game is concerned your traffic flow is the same as normal. This means that when you finally do unblock the doors, all those sales that the game calculated while your doors were blocked can happen in an instant causing your food to suddenly vanish in what we players refer to as a 'Quick Sale.'

While these Quick Sales may not happen every time you block the doors, it is always a possibility when you do so Ss such, it is recommended to never block your doors.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 05-22-20 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Do you mean you are blocking your doors? If so, that is the root of your issues. It's not a bug but rather the way the game is designed; it's built around the understanding that the flow of customers is constant so it confuses the game when the doors get blocked.

When you block or 'close' your resto/bakery despite it looking like no customers are coming in, as far as the game is concerned your traffic flow is the same as normal. This means that when you finally do unblock the doors, all those sales that the game calculated while your doors were blocked can happen in an instant causing your food to suddenly vanish in what we players refer to as a 'Quick Sale.'

While these Quick Sales may not happen every time you block the doors, it is always a possibility when you do so Ss such, it is recommended to never block your doors.
    Thank you so much for the information! Much appreciated.
    I couldn't keep up with the cooking, so I thought closing the doors and cooking up a bunch before reopening would help me. Will open up and see if I can cook enough to feed visitors.

Host(ess)
    It is happening again in the new game we are playing now. I also have to constant
    Try restart my iPad because it goes into terminal processing in the middle of playing. I am referring to the issue of cooking and no product count showing up. I won’t reinstall the game because the last time I did that it reloaded at the start and I lost everything.

New Resident
    I am having problems with my restaurant, it has not let me purchase any kitchen appliances i quite a while.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Texrob View Post
    I am having problems with my restaurant, it has not let me purchase any kitchen appliances i quite a while.
    Could you give more details on what exactly is happening when you try to purchase a new appliance?

food dont cook

Hello at First my english is not very well....
    i have issues for months, sometimes my food dont cook or it cant be served, the game do not remind me if its ready, Last time i loose games for a goal i do not make, cant whatch ads to speed up....and the support dont help me
    I am really sad, cause i loved the game, but that makes no fun :-(