Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fashion Story : Winter catalog: (Android)

Quote Originally Posted by lelaina752 View Post
    Yes, those items are definitely from past seasons. The festive fireplace is from the Christmas 2011 box, and the gift wrap table and snow globe are from the Christmas 2012 box. TL may bring back past items or boxes, or they may not. It's hard to tell. But you will be able to buy new items for your shop. Hope you enjoy the game!
    Thank you!! I love all the Xmas decor from past seasons...go figure, lol...hope they continue releasing more Xmas items for us!! Excited for the next update!!

Help, does anyone know why fashion story winter catalog stopped letting me make in app. purchases? I used to be able to buy gems now I can't. I can buy gems in all my other story games with same payment method. Please help. Tyvm

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jammin1958 View Post
    Help, does anyone know why fashion story winter catalog stopped letting me make in app. purchases? I used to be able to buy gems now I can't. I can buy gems in all my other story games with same payment method. Please help. Tyvm
    As for in app purchases, you should contact support since that's more of a technical issue.

support@teamlava.com
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jammin1958 View Post
    Try clearing cache

On your device go to
    Settings -Application manager -fashion story winter and hit the Clear data button to see if this helps .
    You can also try downloading the regular fashion game to see if you can purchase from that game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I just went into the Play Store and the version this version isnt there?

Have I missed it? as I am still using Ballet and havent had any prompts to update.

Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    I just went into the Play Store and the version this version isnt there?

Have I missed it? as I am still using Ballet and havent had any prompts to update.
    No this was 2013 version during Christmas. Funny thing I don't know why they were trying to purchase gems on an older version no longer supported. You can still find and download it through 1 mobile market. If you look at the date of the first post on the thread you can see it's old version.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 12-29-14 at 10:47 PM.

And anyone reading this thread that purchases GEMS always purchase with the latest version available my best guess once TL creates a new app the version number changes just like a software version on computer also when TL creates new versions usally there's a pop up saying Xapp is no longer supported. Therefore when the purchase of GEMS goes through the mobile market is talking to TL bank and TL bank is saying I don't recognize this for payment or this app due to the version number of the app so your purchade can't go through kinda like an expired CC. Just my non tech brain best guess

EDIT: BTW I've never tryed to purchase GEMS through an older app version just best guess to above.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 12-29-14 at 11:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    No this was 2013 version during Christmas. Funny thing I don't know why they were trying to purchase gems on an older version no longer supported. You can still find and download it through 1 mobile market. If you look at the date of the first post on the thread you can see it's old version.
    Thank you I only saw the last couple of posts so thought it was an update

How can I download Fashion Story Winter Catalog

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by queenbes View Post
    How can I download Fashion Story Winter Catalog
    I am sorry but this is an outdated version and no longer available for download.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123