View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

5 7.81%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

57 89.06%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

2 3.13%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

8 12.50%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

49 76.56%
  • Q3. I got 1 rabbit

10 15.63%
  • Q3. I got 2 rabbits

2 3.13%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 1 to 3

15 23.44%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 4 to 5

9 14.06%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 6 to 7

10 15.63%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Rabbit Goals

12 18.75%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

24 37.50%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

21 32.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking In A Winter Wonderland - 2018 Dec 25 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    I normally get between 1-2 min to 5-6 biscuit max per collection + some more from rabbits (under 10 a day ). I was lucky enough to have full week off work and family commitment to fulfill the quest otherwise no way I would join this event . Too stressful to play farm now!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by menps1 View Post
    I normally get between 1-2 min to 5-6 biscuit max per collection + some more from rabbits (under 10 a day ). I was lucky enough to have full week off work and family commitment to fulfill the quest otherwise no way I would join this event . Too stressful to play farm now!
    yeah those are really good numbers. i get lots of 0-1's, with the couple rare 4's (after long droughts). indeed, quests are getting quite stressful these days....i'm just seeing how long i'll keep hanging on...bit hard to say goodbye after so long.... anyhoo, congrats again

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by menps1 View Post
    I wonder if you have it in your farm and notice any difference? I still get double tea bags before I bought it. Or if any other players get the boost and it works for your farm ?
    My drops are similiar to judy and ankavale1000. I hardly get double drops and a ice chip once in a blue moon and I've been playing nonstop since the start of event.

IMHO, the Kettle helped you to finish this early in the event with 2 rabbits. Congrats and you are very lucky!!

This event is the same format is from the Sweet Gnome and followed by the Penguins on Parade events and using the poll statistics from those,
    - approximately 10-15 players will finish this event (5 without using gems, 10 use gems) and
    - about 85-90 players will not get a single rabbit.

To get 1 rabbit is difficult enough, much less 2 rabbits in such a short amount of time. Of course you have worked hard for them, no denial on that. But we all know hard work means nothing if we aren't lucky enough to get drops no matter how much time and sleepless nights we endured. Therefore to get 2 rabbits within 6ish days, I believe you have to be (1) very lucky with drops and with (2) the kettle's help.

Grand Emperor
    You need these for 1 rabbit.

470 Earl Grey tea bags - White Rabbit
    170 Sugar Cubes - Warehouse order deliveries
    123 Tea Biscuits - Pigs
    9 Ice Chips - Maple Trees
    6 Cheesecloth - Mining
    10 Matcha - Fishing Pond

Crafts:
    Wonderland Tea Service (Studio: 2 hrs) - 12 Simple Tea - 5 Tea Cookies + 2 Tea Cake + 1 Ice Cream

Total for 5 Wonderland Tea Service and 1 Tea Cheesecake:
    Simple Tea - 180 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 60 Sugar Cubes
    Tea Cookies - 150 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 50 Sugar Cubes + 50 Tea Biscuits + 50 Apple Sugar
    Tea Cake - 80 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 30 Sugar Cubes + 30 Tea Biscuits + 10 Cake Flour
    Ice Cream - 60 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 30 Sugar Cubes + 25 Tea Biscuits + 5 Ice Chip
    Tea Cheesecake - 10 Matcha, 18 Tea Biscuits, 4 Ice Chips, 6 Cheesecloth

Executive Chef
    Hmm...so does that mean the Tea Pot not only increase the odds of getting the drops we need, but also increases the quantity as well?

I really don't want to spend 100 gems on the Tea Pot--I'm struggling to save up enough to (finally) get a Show Pony--but, it may be the only way to have a remote chance of completing this event...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Hmm...so does that mean the Tea Pot not only increase the odds of getting the drops we need, but also increases the quantity as well?

I really don't want to spend 100 gems on the Tea Pot--I'm struggling to save up enough to (finally) get a Show Pony--but, it may be the only way to have a remote chance of completing this event...
    I believe it helps with boosted drops. I'm waiting for the team to give me more specific information on it when they are back from the holidays. I'll post as soon as they answer.

I just spent 900 gems during the sale so I didn't get the kettle this round.

Rhino Keeper
    I got tea pot at day 2. Saw no difference hence I put back in cellar and just catch rabbits as normal way , lots of reload for it to appear .I did feel it eventually took longer for turning up again after I was playing for a while —> forced me to shut down the device and restart
    I also have a friend who helps collect from pigs when I’m at sleep and I do the same for her . The hard thing for me is still tea bags , not tea biscuits ( have 11 left now)
    Maybe my drop rates was good but again i wish I did not waste gem on kettle .

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! Am I ever glad I didn’t start this event. From most of the comments I see, it is a total waste of time! Guess I’m lucky I’ve played long enough that I can’t feed all the pets I have, so don’t need any more mouths to feed. It would be wonderful if we could help one another out - this game used to be about community - and it was a whole lot more fun a few years ago. I realize the Team puts in a lot of hours to create events, but to start an event on Christmas Day was the straw that broke the camel’s back for me. Family time is too important. I’d love an opt out button for events, so my barn isn’t filled with junk I don’t need - and then I have to sell it to the stormbots to get rid of it or throw it away. I could certainly have helped a lot of neighbors with what I’m throwing away - and I’m only playing for a few hours each day, if that!

I notice some people mentioned they had received replies to requests for help that storm 8 is no longer supporting farm story 2, and rynatory confirmed S8 is still supporting FS2 but only with Limited Support! This seems very bad considering they are still receiving money from those players who purchase gems etc. What exactly is Limited Support and why is this the case?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You need these for 1 rabbit.

470 Earl Grey tea bags - White Rabbit
    170 Sugar Cubes - Warehouse order deliveries
    123 Tea Biscuits - Pigs
    9 Ice Chips - Maple Trees
    6 Cheesecloth - Mining
    10 Matcha - Fishing Pond
    Thank you for helping me do the math, but I stop at goal 7, and trade the ice chips for a good cash since it's pretty easy to collect...
    So I was thinking how many times to collect the pigs so that we can complete the needs of the tea biscuits? just kidding

Thank you!