Page 36 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

I have the winter workshop items in my inventory but can not find the winter workshop can someone post a picture ty

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    After I crafted the aquapanther, the craft went away. So we can only have one. He drops aquapanther scales and has a 4 hr. timer, so you won't have to fight as many cats to get the scales needed for the other crafts.

For those who have the magic fruit tree in storage, you should bring it out and start collecting from it. We need lots of magic fruit. Also, don't do the trade for energy in the royal exchange that requires using your magic fruit.

This is a great update, very enjoyable to go at your own pace.
    Thanks so much for this information. I've been dithering about whether to save the scales and perfume for making the aquapanther or using them to level up to 6 of the castle. Now I know that the aquapanther drops scales I'm going to wait and slow down and just enjoy this bit of the story. But I'm not going to try for 2 of them at the same time!!!

I've already used up a mountain of coins buying resources to chop and also on two of those pearls - just because I think they are so beautiful. I'm almost ready to open up the third square in the section, but after that I'm going to have to wait till I've generated 3 expansion permits for the fourth, so that will take ages.

Sadly I don't have a magic fruit tree - never needed one till now and no gems to spare. So another good reason to do this all at a normal pace, and to get away from the rushing into everything/got to play all day and get frustrated mindset that's been generated by the timed events.

Lol. That's a huge level of difficulty!! 200 magic fruit for just the perfume. I'll be watching...
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Thanks so much for this information. I've been dithering about whether to save the scales and perfume for making the aquapanther or using them to level up to 6 of the castle. Now I know that the aquapanther drops scales I'm going to wait and slow down and just enjoy this bit of the story. But I'm not going to try for 2 of them at the same time!!!

I've already used up a mountain of coins buying resources to chop and also on two of those pearls - just because I think they are so beautiful. I'm almost ready to open up the third square in the section, but after that I'm going to have to wait till I've generated 3 expansion permits for the fourth, so that will take ages.

Sadly I don't have a magic fruit tree - never needed one till now and no gems to spare. So another good reason to do this all at a normal pace, and to get away from the rushing into everything/got to play all day and get frustrated mindset that's been generated by the timed events.
    I have a feeling for me patience will be the biggest challenge. The thought of parking a beast and using the pet aquanther to produce scales is very tempting. But the challenge of crafting 2 is very appealing to me also.

Esme, for magic fruit, I find Aanpa and his river dancing gf Ostara are better producers than the tree, and they refresh faster than the tree! Also, don't forget the magic garden for magic fruit and coins!

I'm also collecting from pets again, for the bones and teeth, to do the monster trade in the exchange. 25k and a trade certificate. Every little bit helps!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rmmorey View Post
    I have the winter workshop items in my inventory but can not find the winter workshop can someone post a picture ty
    i think it's called Snowy Workshop

Farm Supplier
    Apologies.
    It IS the snowy workshop.
    I wish I could hang out in there irl.
    It's 115 degrees in AZ today.
    Sizzle, sizzle.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the snowy workshop tip.
    Busy churning those winter gates. Lol.

Executive Chef
    SW, the wording in Goal 6 has been changed to 'have orange dye' so it autocompleted for me. So no worries for those who are maxed on orange dye.

thanks! I've updated that goal.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-19-17 at 07:45 PM.

Executive Chef
    After I crafted the aquapanther, the craft went away. So we can only have one. He drops aquapanther scales and has a 4 hr. timer, so you won't have to fight as many cats to get the scales needed for the other crafts.

For those who have the magic fruit tree in storage, you should bring it out and start collecting from it. We need lots of magic fruit. Also, don't do the trade for energy in the royal exchange that requires using your magic fruit.
    ★ thanks katt (: ★

I saw my neighbor displaying her trees , where from other sources could we get more of the magic fruit ? ★ ty for all inputs

Banned
    SW, the wording in Goal 6 has been changed to 'have orange dye' so it autocompleted for me. So no worries for those who are maxed on orange dye.
    We got the fix in today! Glad to hear you aren't stuck anymore

Rhino Keeper
    I'm loving this Got my castle to level 6, expanded all 4 squares and now will work towards upgrading and getting a new pet...
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣