Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cindeesparkles View Post
    This event is insane. It takes forever to make wisps and get expansion permits and I already bought the starter. I just finished part 1 and have hardly any coins left. I'm never t spending more money to try to finish an event. I'm over this game.
    Don't give up. This is not an event to finish up quickly. I am enjoying the fact that we can play at our leisure and do not have to go crazy to finish. For such a long time it has been one frenetic event after another. Take your time and go at your own pace. Don't quit. It would be sad to see you go.

Rhino Keeper
    I just had an Ocean Reef drop from the coral castle, at 80k a pop, that was a welcome surprice

Rhino Keeper
    is the Aquanther a pet!!??? it looks like it in my neighbours kingdom and oh boy do i want one. its like a very pretty flyger/lynx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    is the Aquanther a pet!!??? it looks like it in my neighbours kingdom and oh boy do i want one. its like a very pretty flyger/lynx
    You can craft one in the Mermaid Workshop.

Executive Chef
    For those complaining about not getting the aquanthers, just be patient. I too thought I would never get one and now they are spawning at a very reasonable rate. Most come from chopping blue anemone and ocean reef. And, although less frequently I have had two appear collecting from anchors and my second just now collecting from my level 6 castle.

As others have mentioned previously this is not a timed event. Sit back and relax.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me, or is this a bit draining on the coin strings lol. I went from 2.something mill to 90k since the event started. I'm now dead poor. Never Thought I'd see the day. We had gotten so use to not using our money that it became easy to not think about it or collecting more millions. I'm now thinking of ways to acquire more coin in the game as it takes me a month or two to gather enough trade tickets to even think of having 3 expand tickets. Still, I can't complain. Its amazing to have a permanent CS storyline and to be able to accomplish something that isn't rushed. Its such great fun!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    Is there a cap on the number of Aquanthers we can have? Also is crafting to stay here forever? ★

Fashion Designer
    Hope they fix the orange dye problem by the time I get there as I already have 99 I made probably a few years ago when we had to make it. Don't want to have to pay 10 gems to skip the making.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone expanded to the third plot of land in the new section yet? It looks like there are teal anemones there and I am trying to decide whether to buy my value pack with the teal anemone in it before the timer runs out. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry I don't have time to read this whole thread is this a times event or something I can out on hold for now and work on again when I have rebuilt my coffers? I spent practically all my money and am on part 2.