Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 91 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    7/7 at ivy

Ot gave me one for 6 hours. Oh so lucky! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by h72g View Post
    My lucky morning... one lynx form Ivy, one from old Thomas, and two from my level 6 mines!
    This is the first time, that the mines gave me a lynx at all..
    I cannot believe my luck
    The same thing happened to me just now!

BUT with a "N"

None from OT
    None From Ivy
    None from the Mines

I do believe my luck, thought , :P

Fashion Designer
    No nothing sadly. And had an accidental swipe and lost 100 gems for coins. I swear I have a billion coins. Game permanently deleted forever.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I made a little poem.

Dire Bore, Dire Bore you make me sore.

It really stinks when you show up when I am expecting a Lynx.

Dire Boar, Dire Boar I hope I see you no more.

Are the Lynx extinct? Humor
    You should give it to Phoebe from "Friends" it will be a success

Executive Chef
    Judgement Gray Part 9:
    We must spread the word! Other realms must learn how to defeat the shadow!

Visit community kingdoms 0/20
    (Tell the realms how to defeat the shadow!)

Ask for mane brushes 0/30
    (Judgement Gray deserves a good brushing!)

Upgrade the Horse Pasture to Level 9
    (Now that is a fine field!)

Level 9 upgrade needs 175 lassos, 90 shadow pelts, 300 wildflowers, 90 blue petals.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Moderator Warning

I've seen a few posts now encouraging players to inundate Support with tickets about the spawn rates of this optional event. I will continue to fight behind the scenes for better drop rates, but not at the expense of the harm this does to players with genuine problems with their games who reach out to Support for help.

1. You are reminded that the spawn rates have been confirmed as 'normal' and that it is not a bug.

2. Flooding Support will only hurt the other players in the community who are having genuine issues and greatly slow down the process of them getting actual help.

You can add your voice here in discussions or in the Bugs/issues forum thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ars-not-lynx-s

You are also reminded that if you wish to dispute this request to file a Forum Dispute to discuss it with a Community Manager.

Spirit Wind, I would ask.

You write: "1. You are reminded that the spawn rates have been confirmed as 'normal' and that it is not a bug."

If it is not bug, is this goal determined for gem community? Or as incomprehensible?
    I play very often. I tap in Thomas house every 2 hours, Ivy hut every 12 hours, 2 Mines every 4 hours. (Without night - 5, 7, 6 hours.) And I drop 11 lynx from begin this goal!
    Tap in pasture every 2 hour too - and I have 98 horse shoes.
    It is really normal? It is not bug? I have not really problem with game? And see - I am not one with this problems.
    Last edited by Sirelie; 05-22-17 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The level you're at has no impact on the spawn rate. It's the day of the event that matters. Just the natural progression of the game dictates spawn rates more than likely. Days 1 -3 were extremely low. Day 4 has gotten better. By day 21, there will be more cats than anyone wants to mess with.

When Pika said the code was fine, I'm sure it is. Why would they code it to spawn frequently when we need fewer pelts for the lower levels? It's intended to be challenging and it is. Gemmers can get ahead with gems and not wait for the increased spawn rates to kick in every few days.

If players relaxed and just played the game, they'd be a lot happier.
    im relaxed, but your theory isn't working for me. I started right away & my spawn & drop rates are going down, not up. I got 0 cats today. I'm not stressed. Not even expecting to finish. I try the mines, OT & Ivys whenever they come up, but concentrating on horseshoes now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The level you're at has no impact on the spawn rate. It's the day of the event that matters. Just the natural progression of the game dictates spawn rates more than likely. Days 1 -3 were extremely low. Day 4 has gotten better. By day 21, there will be more cats than anyone wants to mess with.

When Pika said the code was fine, I'm sure it is. Why would they code it to spawn frequently when we need fewer pelts for the lower levels? It's intended to be challenging and it is. Gemmers can get ahead with gems and not wait for the increased spawn rates to kick in every few days.

If players relaxed and just played the game, they'd be a lot happier.
    Yes I'm so sorry kat, but like the last poster said this just isn't true.

My drop rate is currently declining - not increasing.

Also, there can't be more cats than you can mess with as there are only 4 places they spawn from - and one of these has a 12 hour recharge.

Everybody really wants to finish the event - but I have now not seen a cat for 24 hours - having had two drop from the mines and one from Ivy yesterday - no sign of a cat today.

I am stressed - really stressed because I really want to complete the quest but can't see any way I can do this at the moment ( without spending gems - which I can't do ) . I want to finish - how can I be relaxed about this and 'assume' it's all going to work out fine in the end when my own gameplay proves to me this is going to be impossible. As many say, I play for enjoyment. I don't need the stress. I cannot relax and assume it's all going to be fine.

However, thanks for all your posting - the community would be even more stuck with out your trail blazing. You are a star !
    Last edited by scavaig; 05-22-17 at 12:18 AM.

Executive Chef
    My spawn rates have increased noticeably. I managed to get 3 cats from my mines today when I had gotten zero from them the first 3 days of the event. Several of my neighbors also got their first spawns from the mines today. Who knows why your mines aren't working when others are now? Things are better in my kingdom so maybe yours will improve now that S8's day has reset.