Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/9: Ballad of the Bard | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I paid the 40 gems because it is supposed to increase drop rates. I got zero AGAIN; thought I would try one more time. The second regular note plant also gave zero singing flowers but I paid coins and not gems. Storm8 if you expect us to pay to buy things they need to give you what you are paying for. Yes I know it says CHANCE but I should at least get one. Attachment 55166
    I could make a total of 7 trades with the flowers I got from the Ferns. Which is in general what I do each event of similar nature. Now I have not gotten the Song Bird, but as I just have to wait to get the potions from Ivy, I might chop a few more ferns.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I got Petunia the Bard and first collection was lumin essence and enchanters essence and second collection was nothing . Maybe I got coins but wasn?t paying attention for coin drops. She has an 8 your timer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    I got Petunia the Bard and first collection was lumin essence and enchanters essence and second collection was nothing . Maybe I got coins but wasn?t paying attention for coin drops. She has an 8 your timer.
    That sounds about right. It says on the inventory card that Petunia has a *chance* to drop lumin and enchanter's essence, so she'll sometimes drop one or the other, sometimes both, and often none. Same as the Cyclonician from a previous event.

Rhino Keeper
    Just gotta say.... how ADORABLE The graphics are. I am delighted to collect these happy cows, mice and fangbeasts, singing and howling in obvious happiness. LOVE it. Would love to have these guys out on the board somehow, as i think someone else has suggested. SO SWEET, esp in these times.

Be well, all.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    That sounds about right. It says on the inventory card that Petunia has a *chance* to drop lumin and enchanter's essence, so she'll sometimes drop one or the other, sometimes both, and often none. Same as the Cyclonician from a previous event.
    Love Petunia.. for lower level kingdom/queendoms its a godsend.. those essences can be a tough make for lower levels

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quick FYI, I've flagged an issue with the final upgrade screen as it's showing L5 at 400 coins and L6 at 300 coins. If anyone has finished, can you confirm what coin amount is dropping? Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Any way to know if the level 6 music shop will drop anything besides coins in the future? It would be really close for me to get it to level 6 - and might not quite make it - but if it will be something I might need (or want) then it's worth trying. Thanks, as always, for all the great info and the hard work you guys do! I live on SW posts ♡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Any way to know if the level 6 music shop will drop anything besides coins in the future? It would be really close for me to get it to level 6 - and might not quite make it - but if it will be something I might need (or want) then it's worth trying. Thanks, as always, for all the great info and the hard work you guys do! I live on SW posts ♡
    I don?t know the answer to this, but previous experience tells me that it will probably be coins. That?s what special event buildings seem to do.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes that would be good to know I agree. I'll let you all know when I hear back from the team.

Rhino Keeper
    I've decided to stop at lv. 5 for the music shop. I'm almost there already (had a few arpeggio potion drop from adventures, so only missing one more), so I believe that should give me enough time to reach Florizel even with only 15 ballad books dropping at each collection. Of course it would be great to know what the lv 6 music shop will drop, so I do hope SW will get that info (thanks for trying, SW!), but since event buildings generally don't drop energy and I already have a decent supply of trade ticket droppers, I believe I'll rather not make the effort.

I'm also working on getting the Songless Bird from the faerie atrium, just because it's pretty. I love how there are variousl different prizes and we can each develop our own strategy depending on preferences and where we are at in the game!

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast