Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/9: Ballad of the Bard | event information on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    They went back to spawning song birds. Not sure what the deal was.
    Not a bad thing tho to get a fangbeast or two from farmhouses. Math wise you need more fangs then you need Songless spawns

Farm Supplier
    How can it be that when I collected my 4th needed "Stolen Song" to level up to level 4, my Kingdom Goals for Stolen Songs we're checked off (meaning 4 collected,) but my Inventory and the Upgrade screen both show only 3? I know I should report to Bugs, but by time it's resolved I will have moved on. It may seem petty, it's only some energy. But this is typical S8. Why are "mistakes" always in favor of S8 and cost us users? It's hard to excuse when problems happen so frequently, I'm not inclined to spend gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    How can it be that when I collected my 4th needed "Stolen Song" to level up to level 4, my Kingdom Goals for Stolen Songs we're checked off (meaning 4 collected,) but my Inventory and the Upgrade screen both show only 3? I know I should report to Bugs, but by time it's resolved I will have moved on. It may seem petty, it's only some energy. But this is typical S8. Why are "mistakes" always in favor of S8 and cost us users? It's hard to excuse when problems happen so frequently, I'm not inclined to spend gems.
    Did you use one of the four to go an the adventure?

Executive Chef
    Second collection from the Song Bird was again 2090 coins.
    SpiritWind, the collection time for the Song Bird is 12 hours. Thanks.
    Happy Easter and stay safe everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Anyone know if the spark trees from the recent light tower/see the light event drop "loud bark"? Thanks!

Pssst S8 please put the golden mine for sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    What do you see on the right side? The area where those little icons are can scroll up and down if you have a smaller screen. I'll keep an eye out for your response. Sorry I must have missed it yesterday...
    Till 2 hours now (sunday) I can see the icoon of this event.

From the beginning of this event I could only see on the right side on my screen 2 icoons: the value pack and the elven outpost.

Im glad that finally today this icoon is now working for me too as it always was before.

Executive Chef
    Well, is that time in the event when the drops get stingy. I just collected from all my cows and red mushroom circles. On,y 1 event item dropped. Typically, I'll get 4-6 items. Oh well. Luckily there's still plenty of time.

I went on 7 adventures and did not get the songbird. It's been 2 years of these type events since the special prize has dropped from the adventure for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Anyone know if the spark trees from the recent light tower/see the light event drop "loud bark"? Thanks!

Pssst S8 please put the golden mine for sale.
    Unfortunately, no, they do not drop from Spark Trees.

Executive Chef
    I paid the 40 gems because it is supposed to increase drop rates. I got zero AGAIN; thought I would try one more time. The second regular note plant also gave zero singing flowers but I paid coins and not gems. Storm8 if you expect us to pay to buy things they need to give you what you are paying for. Yes I know it says CHANCE but I should at least get one. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AAC7B4D2-1F1C-43C2-B120-99FC0AF7ACD1.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	55166

Executive Chef
    Yay first time I was able to post a screenshot

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast