View Poll Results: Did you Like this Storybook/Which Prizes did you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Storybook

28 50.91%
  • I did not like this Storybook

17 30.91%
  • Lost Crow

24 43.64%
  • Peter Panda

28 50.91%
  • Secret Hollow

9 16.36%
  • Bell Fairy

36 65.45%
  • Minishrooms

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Forever Lost Storybook May 30, 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    Guys, I have 6 fire/nature animals, they are all used to hatch the solar simian, should I used different fomula in everytime I breed ( fallaby+fairy ferret, then I use jackalope to breed with paradise parrot,... every fomula I only try 1 times) OR every times I breed, only breed 2 flat animals ( like 7 times only trying fairy ferret+jackalope to get solar simian)? Sr for my bad english and explain, hope you guys can understand me as well and reply me as quick as you can ) thank you
    I've been trying all different nature/fire breeding combos with 0 luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    Guys, I have 6 fire/nature animals, they are all used to hatch the solar simian, should I used different fomula in everytime I breed ( fallaby+fairy ferret, then I use jackalope to breed with paradise parrot,... every fomula I only try 1 times) OR every times I breed, only breed 2 flat animals ( like 7 times only trying fairy ferret+jackalope to get solar simian)? Sr for my bad english and explain, hope you guys can understand me as well and reply me as quick as you can ) thank you
    I used crystal unicorn and solar simian and got it pretty quickly if you have those .. Good luck!

Host(ess)
    How can I get credit for Act in SB when the "computer" did not catch it? I bred with a fire glider in ch.4 and it did not advance me. I cannot wait the 13 hours (current breed time) to breed again.

Rhino Keeper
    I fail most on fairy farrot and... jackalope 😔😔😔😔😔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I used crystal unicorn and solar simian and got it pretty quickly if you have those .. Good luck!
    I have CU but no solar simian, how could that annoying simian be difficult to get??

Rhino Keeper
    I started breeding for a Solar Simian with my Fallaby and Solar Simian and my breeding time is 6 hours. I hope it's the Simian but the Fallaby also takes 6 hours to breed...

Farm Supplier
    In chapter 6 Act 2 the German translation is wrong! The picture shows a Solar simian to breed but the translation says "breed/ hatch a fireglider"! This is really not nice!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3999.PNG 
Views:	103 
Size:	865.0 KB 
ID:	37006

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    after reading all the chapters, the only thing really hard is to get solar simian
    truuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeee !!!! I bread an army of fairy furrets !!! whatch out your teeth !!.....

next I'll try pandaffodil and pyroponey, maybe the simple breeds are more efficient......
    Last edited by epinederose; 06-04-17 at 01:22 AM.

Fashion Designer
    How does the egg look like of solar simian? Because their are three 6 hrs eggs? Red, green and three sparkles?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I love the FOY habitats, too, so I'm happy to have one now for fire animals. The animals from this particular SB will live elsewhere.
    The creepy monkeys are cute when they're babies, so they can live there. Can we get a FOY habitat for Tree? I'd be willing to pay a lot to not have to see those frightening things every day ;-)
    Oh yes! One for the trees and one for the lightning animals. My thunder mammoth is huge!

I'm waiting to collect shadows since I accidentally planted rune prunes yesterday. Sigh. They will be done in about 2.5 hours tho so it's not like I'm way behind. Just annoying that it's such a long timer for a poor food yield. I have my solar simian ready to hatch so the rest of today shld go well. Good luck all, hope u are getting your simians.