Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard event again

Farm Supplier

Leaderboard event again

Just got a pop up stating another Leaderboard event is starting tomorrow
    After all the posts on this forum about it that last two times , I am surprised they are still going to give us yet ANOTHER
    I guess they make too much money and are only thinking of themselves rather than how we, as a community and their providers, care
    All I say is SHAME SHAME S8 for being so selfish

Nightclub Owner
    Noooooooooooo!!!!!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by orson92 View Post
    Just got a pop up stating another Leaderboard event is starting tomorrow
    After all the posts on this forum about it that last two times , I am surprised they are still going to give us yet ANOTHER
    I guess they make too much money and are only thinking of themselves rather than how we, as a community and their providers, care
    All I say is SHAME SHAME S8 for being so selfish
    Totally agree.

Here is pop-up, at least dragon doesn't look intresting IMO. However, for some reason it seems to be a four-type one for me..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0752.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	127.9 KB 
ID:	31327

Banned
    I think we all knew this will happen. I expect it to be a monthly event just as the Tales, and world event are now.

Rhino Keeper
    no. I hate the leaderboard events. I always get stuck with a bunch of spenders and never have a chance

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I think we all knew this will happen. I expect it to be a monthly event just as the Tales, and world event are now.
    Well I choose to sit this one out and play by normal game. I actually thought we took part in a poll about these type of events and the overall result was we did not like the pitting of players against one another!
    As this is a major gold revenue for them, I agree we will be seeing more of them.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckBellery View Post
    ... at least dragon doesn't look intresting IMO. However, for some reason it seems to be a four-type one for me..
    I agree. Think I may sit out another event altogether. Still worn out, even after sitting out of the Arcane event.

The colors are very distinct. I wonder if it may be a tropic/fairytale hybrid (possibly even w/ white) to get all them colors into the gene pool. IF this does end up a hybrid of multiple minors, they may suck me into competing for it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    yes it is!! better get use to this ...like it or not.
    I was expecting this,even I don't like it to much,can't win the dragon,and not even the last milestone prize.but at the end we can't win all,even I like this dragon,dosen't look bad.he has some kind of new shape...differnt. will see what ever happens happens not expecting much.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Well I choose to sit this one out and play by normal game. I actually thought we took part in a poll about these type of events and the overall result was we did not like the pitting of players against one another!
    As this is a major gold revenue for them, I agree we will be seeing more of them.
    Guess they don't care about what we think..they will do whatever makes them money and this is obviously one of them..this event pits the players that HAVE TO HAVE EVERY SINGLE DRAGON against the rest of us that can't afford to do so
    They should putall those players in their own group and watch the sales of gold go skyrocketing..I for one would love to see how high someone is willing to go for a ' virtual' prize..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast