Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommendations: Best dragon to craft for arena

Rhino Keeper

Recommendations: Best dragon to craft for arena

I'm almost ready to craft my first dragon and I would love to pick one that is the best in the arena (right now my best fighters are Diamond, Anubis, Black Diamond, Immortal, Black Knight, Aether, Bronzetalon, and Tribal. Anecdotally, I feel like Glasswing comes up in the most in what I've seen in the calculator. Not sure if Neo Glasswing is better or another dragon. I fully intend to max level whichever dragon I craft. Thanks for any suggestions. Sorry if there is another thread on this, I searched but couldn't find it!

Rhino Keeper
    Neo Glasswing does not show in my codex as craftable. Glasswing does.

Congratulations on reaching 1600 essence! If I ever get there I am considering Glasswing or Valiant.

Farm Supplier
    Glasswing or Passion are my champion battlers.

Banned
    Definitely Passion or Glasswing.

Rhino Keeper
    There are no dragons that Glasswing can ****, that you can not **** with one of your pure champion.

i was searching for a dragon with Mythic, Gold, Fairytale types and there is none: Golds are pure. Mythic are few and rarely in the arena (10 dragons!) , Fairy Tale have more variety and are regulars in the arena, but your other champions can **** it as easy as Glaswing .

I will not craft more dragons for arena, but if you want a Glasswing and make you happy , go for it.

Fashion Designer
    My Glasswing (14) is a great fighter. I also use Bramble (14) and Dark Omen(14) a lot during tournaments. I found with the Champions that is Diamond doesn't work Achilles(15) does.

I use Creator(14) with pretty good success. Dread Captain (12) is pretty good as well.

These are my usual go-tos for tournaments. Diamond just beat Strength with one blow.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    There are no dragons that Glasswing can ****, that you can not **** with one of your pure champion.

i was searching for a dragon with Mythic, Gold, Fairytale types and there is none: Golds are pure. Mythic are few and rarely in the arena (10 dragons!) , Fairy Tale have more variety and are regulars in the arena, but your other champions can **** it as easy as Glaswing .

I will not craft more dragons for arena, but if you want a Glasswing and make you happy , go for it.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who said anything about ****ing the dragons? They are just temporarily knocked out (I hope!). Lol!

Banned
    I use my Glasswing and my Mithril a lot. I also call on my Unruly Dragon a lot.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who said anything about ****ing the dragons? They are just temporarily knocked out (I hope!). Lol!
    They're not dead, they're just tired. We built them a healing spring to day spa in so they can rest. ;D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    They're not dead, they're just tired. We built them a healing spring to day spa in so they can rest. ;D
    That's right! Thanks for reminding me. Lol! I wish I could go to their healing spring myself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast