View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

26 44.83%
  • I didn't like this event

22 37.93%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

24 41.38%
  • Kangaroo

28 48.28%
  • Kangaroo Plushie

17 29.31%
  • Kangaroo Planter

17 29.31%
  • I didn't like the prizes

10 17.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Succulents From Down Under - 2019 Apr 3

New Resident
    Can I please ask of the admins if you are able to write the alternative options of getting items. I’ve spent 2-3 days trying to “fish” for the peat moss when all I had to do is collect from the coco trees. It’s very frustrating when you are trying to complete an event but you know in the back of your mind it is impossible from the start... but yet you still try ����
    Thankyou.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by F4irL4dy View Post
    Can I please ask of the admins if you are able to write the alternative options of getting items.
    No worries, I always do that and have been doing that for all event and update threads for years. However I can only do that if lower level players post to share the information on the forum. Without others posting, I can only add what I see in my game and my farm is at high level. I've added your info on peat moss for lower levels to Post 1.

Feel free to send me a pm if you have more off topic thread questions. Thanks.

If the deco is not that good I am giving up . The mangoes are really hard to get xx

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so happy. I got my kangaroo.......

The fact that there are so few comments on the forum for this event seems to suggest that it is not that popular. Having thoroughly enjoyed the previous succulent events, I decided to give it a go. It has not been easy but I have reached stage 6. It takes 76 succulents to make one orange succulent globes. We have to make 5. With 8 plots and taking 90 minutes each grow, unless I sit on the game 24/7 I am not going to make it. I have not found any succulents in the newspaper or my neighbour’s shops, plenty of all the other items but no succulents. I have the 4 kits made, but they are of no use if I can’t make all the globes and hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by 1946Jenny View Post
    The fact that there are so few comments on the forum for this event seems to suggest that it is not that popular. Having thoroughly enjoyed the previous succulent events, I decided to give it a go. It has not been easy but I have reached stage 6. It takes 76 succulents to make one orange succulent globes. We have to make 5. With 8 plots and taking 90 minutes each grow, unless I sit on the game 24/7 I am not going to make it. I have not found any succulents in the newspaper or my neighbour?s shops, plenty of all the other items but no succulents. I have the 4 kits made, but they are of no use if I can?t make all the globes and hearts.
    TBH I decided against participation in this event early on based on the requirements.

Having said that, I?m glad that S8 has provided events more frequently so we can choose which ones we want to commit our time to.

Please is anyone else having the same trouble as me? I am trying to make the outback succulent bowls and have had 17 out of 19 of the pink flowers. I have now planted 7 of them for the last few plantings and on cutting them down I have still maintained 17 out of 19 so I have wasted hours of time.
    Eventually I have bought 7 with gems, am making the bowl and have planted the extra 5. I now realise I have some more of the same bowls to make for the next level and am worried I will have the same problem when I cut the ones I bought.
    Has anyone a suggestion how to overcome this problem please?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queens15 View Post
    Please is anyone else having the same trouble as me? I am trying to make the outback succulent bowls and have had 17 out of 19 of the pink flowers. I have now planted 7 of them for the last few plantings and on cutting them down I have still maintained 17 out of 19 so I have wasted hours of time.
    Eventually I have bought 7 with gems, am making the bowl and have planted the extra 5. I now realise I have some more of the same bowls to make for the next level and am worried I will have the same problem when I cut the ones I bought.
    Has anyone a suggestion how to overcome this problem please?
    Make sure you have space in your silo. Also check that you are using the latest game version and see the suggestions under What can I do to resolve my game issue? in Main Guide to avoid sync issues. You may want to reinstall the game and/or restart your device to get your game running smoothly. Please post screenshots in the Bugs and Issues forum if issue persists.

Rhino Keeper
    absolutely fuming! I harvested at least 4 times from the succulent plots yesterday when the game actually loaded instead of coming up with the farmer or just blank spaces, and gone to harvest this morning hoping it had been resolved but it still said I only had 11 of the speckled succulents (WHICH I HAD YESTURDAY MORNING) just harvested yet again and its only counted 3 of 6 - Ive now lost a whole days worth of harvesting and not going to finish now unless I find some nice neighbours but no one seems to be playing

Finally got the kangaroo pet. It’s smaller than my pet bunny lol. Question if the plots become unusable after the event ends, will the succulents that are planted there still show as a decoration if I don’t gather them?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast