View Poll Results: Poll: What Did You Think Of The Rebalanced Requirements For This Goal?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the goals, and the rebalanced requirements posed no issue

4 5.06%
  • I completed the goals, no gems spent, but rebalanced requirements made it harder to complete

12 15.19%
  • I completed the goals, but had to spend gems to complete some steps due to rebalanced requirements

8 10.13%
  • I was not able to complete the goals due to the rebalanced requirements

25 31.65%
  • I was not able to complete the goals, but was not planning to anyway (only until a certain step)

1 1.27%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to the rebalanced requirements

3 3.80%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to other reasons

1 1.27%
  • I completed both the side goal and the main goal

10 12.66%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (due to rebalanced requirements)

15 18.99%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (because the side goal was my bigger focus)

1 1.27%
  • I did not complete the side goal or the main goal

13 16.46%
  • I would like the rebalanced requirements to apply to future goals

3 3.80%
  • I would NOT like the rebalanced requirements to be applied to future goals

66 83.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Better Breakfast - 2022 May 19 (14 Days)

The term rebalancing sounds harmless enough. But what was balanced against an additional 28 dishes that take 10 hours to prepare? Where was 280 hours of food prep taken away from so it could be added to the final dish? Someone needs to take a job in politics if they want to call more than doubling a requirement with no offset “rebalancing”.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by minxys_ View Post
    What is the point of voting anyways we had a vote like this for bakery story months ago and everyone voted against the new rebalanced game and they still keep giving those terrible rebalanced goals in bakery many of my neighbors completely quit.

I agree, it's unlikely I'll be able to finish this goal, I've been going off the 1st post where it still says 12 x 10 hour recipe needed, and have only just seen it's actually changed to 40...yay! I'm still trying to work out what the actual rebalance is...it just looks like a big F- you from S8 after all the years I've played and money I've spent on their games.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Hi all,

With 7 days left to go on the goals, and some users now starting to finish (or others getting an idea of if they will or won't), I have added a poll to this thread to collect feedback regarding opinions on the rebalanced requirements and their impact on the goals. The poll will expire on June 3 at 12:38, PST (about 22 hours after the goal is set to end).

It is recommended you reply to the poll once you finish the goals (whether that is after you finish entirely; or make a decision to stop; or decide to get as far as you can until the goal expires - up to you). Please answer honestly as your feedback is valuable.

Thanks everybody
    The new Goal requirements are RIDICULOUS!!!!!! There is no way your average player will finish this type of Goal. The number of foods that you have to cook and the number of hours to cook them are intentionally made so that you have to buy and use gems to attain the goals. When the decrease from 30 days to 15 days happened, I said oh this is more challenging. Then the increase in the number of foods made it more challenging but it was a little annoying since I work and do not have time to be on the game while working. Now yet another increase in the number of foods!!!!!! I would have to stay on the game all day to remotely reach the goal.

In addition, there have been:
    1. increases in the cost of making these foods which have a very very low return
    2. overly expensive decoration prices
    3. unappealing floor items and goal rewards.

This game used to be enjoyable and I even invited my sister to play and she has also been playing for several years. Now it is just stressful. You do not play online games to stress out but to relax. I been playing RS for over 10 years and I will probably quit playing.

This game as well as bakery story is getting ridiculous. Really 40-10 hour recipes on the last stove. I won't be able to finish this goal. Don't know how much longer I'll play. Storm8 wake up.

Storm8- if your goal in “rebalancing” the goal (increased cost of dish, extreme amount of dishes required) is to get people to quit the game, well done! I chose original restaurant story because I liked that the cost was reasonable and was willing to spend some real money to support the game and get things I wanted. These changes seem universally hated, and from what I’m reading were previously done in other games and hated there. I will not spend any money until changed back, and if not changed back will delete game.

Rhino Keeper
    I will not be able to finish this goal on time, unless I spend some gems to finish it. It?s a shame that the goals are so difficult to complete now. Maybe bringing the gem dispenser for sale again could be a good idea. I liked when we had 30 days to complete the goals without pressure or the way it was before.

I'm ready to quit both RS and BS. The games used to be fun but I can't seem to finish the goals unless I use gems. I'll find something more enjoyable to play.

How I’m supposed to finish these two goals when I only have 17 ovens and I need to do two goals at the same time? It’s impossible for me to complete these goals with college and work.

Rhino Keeper
    Do we still have til Thursday June 2nd to finish the goal. The timer on Monday states only 2 days left.

Rhino Keeper
    NOOOOOOOOO!!@ they raised the last from 12 to 40. I give up. Time to find new games I gave up pretty much on ba now this. How very cruel. Cries

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast