Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Tiki Toki - 2018 Aug 30 (5 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    I am starting to get concerned I may not finish this one. I am about to finish part 2. I have also just started cooking some Steak Tartine. Its going to be hard to finish. I need this prize.
    Same me, in 6 hrs i'll be able to get last recipe open, but 16 hrs of dishes and i have only 5 ovens built today and still 2 days before the goal ends and tomorrow will be one day actually in few hours or after reset in 10 hrs, that's why I still like neew format of goals where we can build our ovens earning parts from collectibles

Host(ess)
    I really wanted this goal prize but I know that I won't have time to finish! I am still working on part 2! When they come up with these 5 day goals, they really need to keep in mind that we have other food items to keep up with as well as starting a goal on top of that. I can't put out ovens just to complete the goal because I would run out of my other food items and I don't want that to happen. Plus there is a limit as to how many stoves can be out at one time. They should have given us a few more days. I usually finish most of the goals but these 5 day ones are not easy to keep up with.

Executive Chef
    Not that I wouldn't like these to be 6 day goals, jbb4ever, but keeping other stoves out is your choice, not an actual need. If it's a prize you really want, you could sacrifice having full counters, or block off your tables and let your customer satisfaction rating go down. You can recover from either of those.

Of course, the limitation on how many tiki ovens you can build in 5 days is another story, especially if you're starting from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    You're very welcome!

Keep chugging! I finished part 2 earlier today too, and unless I forget to serve something, will have no trouble finishing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    Same me, in 6 hrs i'll be able to get last recipe open, but 16 hrs of dishes and i have only 5 ovens built today and still 2 days before the goal ends and tomorrow will be one day actually in few hours or after reset in 10 hrs, that's why I still like neew format of goals where we can build our ovens earning parts from collectibles
    I have just started part 4...maybe I can do this
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Is there a part 5 to this challenge?!

Missed another goal, starting to feel like its either use gems or miss out. Really geting sick of this. I built 5 tikki oven but with 22 hour long cook times there is no way I will even get the last recipe opened. It's like they want to lose the long time players!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Trashman287 View Post
    Is there a part 5 to this challenge?!
    No, it's only four parts.

Not happy with this goal at all. Way too little time to cook all recipes within 5 days and I've been working my tush off all day long just to make it. 26 1/2 hours of cook time left and we've got 23 hours till the goal ends. Besides the fact that I can't afford to build more than 5 stoves and have $ left over to cook dishes. My restaurant is ocean themed and dolphins are one of my favorite sea mammals. Highly disappointed...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by myharleycat View Post
    I'll be lucky to open the recipes in this goal. My one restaurant I have to build so I'm still before part 2 with 3 days left. Sigh another cool prize bites the dust for me in at least one of my restaurants! Just not enough time should've been at least 7 days for this one.
    That is all I am trying to accomplish this time. Went camping without WiFi for two days to enjoy Labor Day Weekend with family and friends. Bummed I don’t have another day or two to unlock the food.

These games are really about time management at this point when it comes to finishing goals. I started with less than 200k coins and finished today. I started out with only one tiki oven. Plus I work full time. have two kids and during the day when I work I do not have access to my phone. It's off and locked in my locker.

It CAN be done people.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast